UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fair enough and once he apologised he was back in the team!

Sane situation is totally different! Sane has done nothing wrong apart from not signing his contract. A threat of making him sit in the stands for 2 years what will that actually do? Its difficult situation for the club, sell him for less than his market value is worth? Carry on as we are doing now then he leaves for nowt? Threat of not playing him for next 2 years?

Personally if its true that his family are in on it with Bayern Id get as much as we can this summer for him and seeing he only want bayern it negotiating and getting as near as possible to the 100m we can! Probably end up with 70m+ add ons up to 85m for him.

I will be very surprised if we deal at anything less than 100m euros and a 15 per cent sell-on.

We should be citing Dortmund sale of Dembele to Barca.

The incumbent head of UEFA, Alexander Ceferin, stated in December that there was 'a concrete case' against Manchester City, and that they will 'come down hard on them, if found guilty by the AC'.

That being more than 6 months ago, why the delay?

I'm presuming that with the notice City sent to CAS, the UEFA mob have decided that they had better look at all of the documents before proceeding with the lynching.
I think he said that they were going to build a concrete case. I took this to mean" an end to all the name calling, let us see if we can build a concrete case"

I will be very surprised if we deal at anything less than 100m euros and a 15 per cent sell-on.

We should be citing Dortmund sale of Dembele to Barca.

Agree but unless Bayern are absolutely desperate for him this season Sane holds the cards! 100m would be fair I’ll be shocked if we get that much though.

It's almost like they(the cartel) are setting out to damage the club commercially, whilst also trying to unsettle our manager and players... and they talk about cheating and dirty tactics all the time, quite ironic.

We should be getting £130m+ if he goes. I'd rather we spell out that we don't want to deal with Bayern because of their tactics even if they do stump up the cash, seeing him go to Barca or PSG or anywhere else would send a message to them.

If Mbappé does want to leave PSG for Real, PSG could well meet any evaluation we have. It's obvious to anyone he is a potential future Balon D'or contender.

Last edited:
CAS haven't said anything.

Any c unt can say it was a UEFA spokesman nobody specific so yeah it is a no source comment, just the generic UEFA spokesaman which actually is just spurious shite

If you read it it clearly says a "UEFA spokesman", so it's not a no source comment. Its nothing the club, UEFA or CAS wouldn't have been aware of.
Any c unt can say it was a UEFA spokesman nobody specific so yeah it is a no proper source comment just the generic UEFA spokesman which is actually just spurious shite.

It's almost like they(the cartel) are setting out to damage the club commercially, whilst also trying to unsettle our manager and players... and they talk about cheating and dirty tactics all the time, quite ironic.

We should be getting £130m - £160m if he goes. I'd rather we spell out that we don't want to deal with Bayern because of their tactics even if they do stump up the cash, seeing him go to Barca or PSG or anywhere else would send a message to them.

if sane does go or wants out then it must never be to munich unless they pay top dollars and my start price would be £200million because sane is that good and could win them champions league and shit loads of league titles at munich and also at somebody else ??? i don't think pep want to sell him and he is still very young and lots of time to grab a shirt of his own at city

but munich are taking the piss and all the moaning they have done about our owners money and not manchester city football clubs own revenue well do one, and even if the player sane want to go home it will not be to you unless you pay double want the asking price i would even loan him to Dortmund before selling to munich

if sane does go or wants out then it must never be to munich unless they pay top dollars and my start price would be £200million because sane is that good and could win them champions league and shit loads of league titles at munich and also at somebody else ??? i don't think pep want to sell him and he is still very young and lots of time to grab a shirt of his own at city

but munich are taking the piss and all the moaning they have done about our owners money and not manchester city football clubs own revenue well do one, and even if the player sane want to go home it will not be to you unless you pay double want the asking price i would even loan him to Dortmund before selling to munich
It's going to be a long summer isn't it?

The press are giving the whole club, the fans, the owner, the full Sterling treatment and the cartel are loving it.

Airlines you say? Some are ok, just not Etihad.
Emirates are in Dubai their human rights record whilst subject to the laws of uae are fucking impeccable hence associated to such traditional clubs like arsenal and Madrid, etihad are just dirty little upstarts from Abu Dhabi and every penny they sponsor in football, f1, baseball etc is dirty oil money! Er ok just the money used in sponsorship of any CFg club is dirty the rest is encouraged and applauded as clean oil money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.