It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Transfer window has been open now for nearly a month and still no signings...

Txiki out!

giphy.gif

Just a stab in the dark re tolmies it takes two ....le git needed his agent to thrash out a deal.. agent couldn't deal a pack of cards due to ban...agents ban now been lifted we are good to go

IIRC the first preseason tour game is the 17th of July in China, which probably means the plane is leaving Manchester between the 10th and 14th, and players (excluding South Americans) due back a week earlier.

Pep will want all incoming business done by then if possible, anything that goes longer will be an inconvenience and a shortened preseason for the new players which is not good for them adapting or for their fitness.

So we will know how well the summer is going by then. If in 3 weeks time the players we need are still deciding their futures etc. then we'll know the transfers are dragging and people can panic.

Until then, it's all pretty meaningless. Rodri's season only finished on Monday. Relax and enjoy the Cricket/Tennis/Golf/Women's World Cup.

Do you really think that's what I meant? I talked about the fact that in mid-June they signed four players and we always wait the all summer.

No, we don't always. We signed Bernardo incredibly early (and incredibly cheaply, when you look at what he must be worth now) in the window, absolutely nobody saw it coming, not even the journalists who are supposed to have their ear to the ground, and he's turned out to be our most important signing of recent seasons. It just depends on where negotiations are at. And none of us know anything about that.

Regardless of whether we do any business before the 1st of July I can’t see us doing any publicity or announcements of signings until the new deal starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.