Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that simple.

If a player chooses money over coming to City, good luck to them. There are a list of City players who earlier on in the takeover who did exactly the same came for the corn and they set the platform for where we are today.

I don't think Ramos would solely come to City for the love of football but I'd have him in a heartbeat as long as he was committed in his performances.

Historically Tevez is a perfect example, he never loved city and I from a footy perspective he probably had better options club wise.
However, he came for the money and generally in his performances worked his butt off, raising the game of others around him and laying the foundations of what we have today.

I have no problem with those that quite rightly want to be paid what there worth before signing, more important to me is their commitment and performances on the pitch.

Yaya did not work out to bad for us. He had the pick of Europe football wise before coming to us. Yet he agitated for a bump in his salary every other year and is a legend at the club now.
Tevez and Toure legends? You can fuck right off. I know you’ll get the odd few lauding them for the ability to kick a ball but the likes of Kompany and Zabaleta prove being a legend is about so much more.

Ramos? Behave. He will never leave Madrid and certainly not for another European club, it’s all an insecure cock measuring contest to see if the owners still really want him and to get his pay packet increased each year.

With Kompany leaving we need a certain type of quaility CB, more than ever. It is easy to forget that Komps wasn't considered to be a starter in those last two or three months. It was a surprise to many that he got the nod against Leicester., but thankfully he did and the rest is history. He was the warrior during that run in and there were many games when we were just getting over the line with 1 nils flat out on are feet. A fair few ending to games were like the last 10 mins against Liverpool at home.
I don't think City can go into next season without adding a defender with the aggression and composure on the ball to defend those tight periods in games. Given Maguire is proven in the Prem and a current international I can understand his appeal to City.

With Kompany leaving we need a certain type of quaility CB, more than ever. It is easy to forget that Komps wasn't considered to be a starter in those last two or three months. It was a surprise to many that he got the nod against Leicester., but thankfully he did and the rest is history. He was the warrior during that run in and there were many games when we were just getting over the line with 1 nils flat out on are feet. A fair few ending to games were like the last 10 mins against Liverpool at home.
I don't think City can go into next season without adding a defender with the aggression and composure on the ball to defend those tight periods in games. Given Maguire is proven in the Prem and a current international I can understand his appeal to City.
City have pulled out of race according to the daily mail.

If you read my post I said Tevez helped lay the foundations for what we have propelled into today. I did not call him a legend, so your in a dispute with yourself regarding that.

As for yaya despite his behaviour at times, which was unacceptable, in terms of his football yaya being a legend in relation to the modern evolution of are club, it's simply in arguable and undeniable.

As for Ramos I did not mention anything about him leaving Madrid but I did say I'd have him at city in a heartbeat.

As for Komps and zab being legends again this is indisputable but again this is an issue raised by you not me.

If you read my post I said Tevez helped lay the foundations for what we have propelled into today. I did not call him a legend, so your in a dispute with yourself regarding that.

As for yaya despite his behaviour at times, which was unacceptable, in terms of his football yaya being a legend in relation to the modern evolution of are club, it's simply in arguable and undeniable.

As for Ramos I did not mention anything about him leaving Madrid but I did say I'd have him at city in a heartbeat.

As for Komps and zab being legends again this is indisputable but again this is an issue raised by you not me.
Helped lay the foundations with a 3/4 month golfing holiday, proving my point. As for Toure, just fucking behave, if he had walked away with any grace fair enough but he acted like a cock and deserves to be treated like a cock.

Ramos - WTF are you on about then you cock? He has to leave to come to City if you’d have him in a heartbeat.

Zak & Kompany - Again WTF are you on about?

When can we officially start calling him ‘Harry fucking Maguire’?
We could do that weeks ago when the first links were published. Like I said back then, not a chance this happens, it’s nothing more than a smokescreen as far as I’m concerned.

90 million. Leicester obviously want us to pay by the lb and his head is on the scales. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.