João Félix

I can't see any other club apart from Atletico going big on this kid. Atletico will have the money from the Lucas Hernandez and Griezmann sales whilst we will not go big because we will be prioritising CB and CM first and same goes for United. Don't see Real Madrid being in for him at all.

He's Atletico Madrid bound IMO.
I don’t think Real could swing a deal like this at the moment, especially if they are also looking at Pogba this summer.

I don’t think Real could swing a deal like this at the moment, especially if they are also looking at Pogba this summer.

Yeah and this is why I'm not sure the articles that have been published in Portugal are genuine. They have stated that City have offered João Felix X amount and how they have met the release clause, I think it's a load of nonsense to be honest.

I feel the only club willing to pay serious money for him are Atletico. Just my opinion.

Atleti seems like the perfect fit for him. I’m not sure how you turn down the guaranteed game time or the brand building opportunities that he’ll have replacing Greizmann. It’s a big club but not a club full of world class players.

He could have an Mbappe at Monaco type of explosion playing at Atleti where as here you’re not surpassing KDB, Bernardo, Kun etc etc and you might even find yourself relegated to playing cup games and second fiddle in big games just like Sane.

I’m sure it’s a tough decision but financially and also professionally it seems like a complete no brainer.

Love to be completely off base here of course.

Atleti seems like the perfect fit for him. I’m not sure how you turn down the guaranteed game time or the brand building opportunities that he’ll have replacing Greizmann. It’s a big club but not a club full of world class players.

He could have an Mbappe at Monaco type of explosion playing at Atleti where as here you’re not surpassing KDB, Bernardo, Kun etc etc and you might even find yourself relegated to playing cup games and second fiddle in big games just like Sane.

I’m sure it’s a tough decision but financially and also professionally it seems like a complete no brainer.

Love to be completely off base here of course.

Good to have you back, Yankee boy (:

Yeah he's chinned off Goal to go and work for Athletic in the states, still covering city but behind a paywall so...

It's also £60 a year behind a pay wall!! Nobody will bother.

Athletic are throwing money around left right and centre.

I was also sounded out earlier this year but not for me.

They have taken guys from The Times and Merseyside too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.