It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Surprised about Bravo.
The only advantage I see in keeping Bravo is that it gives a year for some of the younger keepers to improve. Assuming Muric and Steffen are on loan and Grimshaw will stay as 3rd choice. I think it will be between Muric Steffen and the Irish lad to take over as the long term no 2 but it may be that they all leave to get regular game time as all are good keepers

The only advantage I see in keeping Bravo is that it gives a year for some of the younger keepers to improve. Assuming Muric and Steffen are on loan and Grimshaw will stay as 3rd choice. I think it will be between Muric Steffen and the Irish lad to take over as the long term no 2 but it may be that they all leave to get regular game time as all are good keepers

We don’t have a lot of choice on Bravo unless we pay him off.

We need Eddie to stay fit pretty much regardless of who back-up is if we are to be at our best.

still won't get my hopes up on De Ligt.....other teams know we have ceiling with what we will spend and offer in terms of wages - and money wins out in the end with all agents and the vast majority of players so all it would take from someone like the scousers, Barca or even the rags etc is to offer that little more incentive to the agent and they will get him.

Rodri - glad Pep has got his man if this is true...Im not sure on him but I've seen very little except videos so if Pep rates him as the one then he must be decent.

These are the two positions that are most important. Id rather Leroy stay than sign Felix. We know Leroy has the quality to play for us in the prem - there is always a risk bringing in a young player from abroad and in this case I think its better the devil you know as Leroy is already world class but he could be the very top bracket with a little more application.....plus save the money for when we have the very unenviable task of replacing Sergio is 2 seasons.....that is going to be the biggest task of all and Felix isn't that player.

One question is if we don't get De Ligt - who is our back up option - Looks like the club are putting their foot down over Mcguire (and for one Im really happy about that decision as he is not worth the money being asked - nowhere near).....??????

Id also be happy for Danillo to stay - he has never let us down while he might not be quite the taking fullback Pep wants he is still a very good player who is more than a useful bak up.

still won't get my hopes up on De Ligt.....other teams know we have ceiling with what we will spend and offer in terms of wages - and money wins out in the end with all agents and the vast majority of players so all it would take from someone like the scousers, Barca or even the rags etc is to offer that little more incentive to the agent and they will get him.

Rodri - glad Pep has got his man if this is true...Im not sure on him but I've seen very little except videos so if Pep rates him as the one then he must be decent.

These are the two positions that are most important. Id rather Leroy stay than sign Felix. We know Leroy has the quality to play for us in the prem - there is always a risk bringing in a young player from abroad and in this case I think its better the devil you know as Leroy is already world class but he could be the very top bracket with a little more application.....plus save the money for when we have the very unenviable task of replacing Sergio is 2 seasons.....that is going to be the biggest task of all and Felix isn't that player.

One question is if we don't get De Ligt - who is our back up option - Looks like the club are putting their foot down over Mcguire (and for one Im really happy about that decision as he is not worth the money being asked - nowhere near).....??????

Id also be happy for Danillo to stay - he has never let us down while he might not be quite the taking fullback Pep wants he is still a very good player who is more than a useful bak up.

He isn't WC for me and by your statement, nor you - unless WC means something different to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.