General transfer rumours

Aren't you worried about the number of injuries he has had the last 5 years?

Becoming more frequent, no?
Well, he doesn't have frequent injuries as such. He did have his big injury last year that wasn't well treated because Brazil rushed him (with Neymar approval) for the World Cup.

There were players like Pastore or Bale who have/had constant muscular injuries and you know they'll tear something again. If well treated, his bone can have a good healing and become stronger than before. His latest injury with Brazil is worrying though. His right ankle seems very fragile.

If i'm sure Neymar will have a long term injury again, i'll definitely want him gone. If i think he can do a season without too much troubles, he will show he is by far the best PSG player. Neymar can play left wide, 10, 9 1/2. Sometimes he drops very deep and recycles the ball when the team has trouble in the midfield. He is far more important than any other player bar Verratti.

Lol. Dude has more injuries than an NFL running back. Damaged goods. Anything over 50 million is practically robbery in my opinion.

@Parisian Sorry buddy, I can't be down with your guys on this one. Mbappe? Absolutely. Neymar? Hell no. He is fragile as fuck.

I think it has been sparked by some surprising comments made by PSG’s chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi, in which he basically said that the club is going to go in a different direction and that he no longer wanted star player behaviour (or something to that extent). He basically said that the existing model is taking them nowhere.

I guess we’ll see further speculation regarding Mbappe’s future also over the next few months, though I think the likelihood of him leaving this season is somewhat remote.

The info is from 3 x colleagues who work at the airport. They state that the plane is signed out for the rest of this week to stones. It's a private area used by footballers called signature. It may be nothing but I thought I'd pass it on. So yeah I wrote it.
Don't mind him. He has terrible manners. Billy no mates irl if he acts like he does here.

Lookman and Butland are in the press Turkish sides trying for Lookman loan or buy £20 million plus been quoted for the pacy tricky attacker who scored 9 in 11 last season in the German league, Butland is desperate to get back into the England team and he is not going to do that where he is, a similar price has been quoted, neither would get into our first team but both would be good cheap back ups

Lookman and Butland are in the press Turkish sides trying for Lookman loan or buy £20 million plus been quoted for the pacy tricky attacker who scored 9 in 11 last season in the German league, Butland is desperate to get back into the England team and he is not going to do that where he is, a similar price has been quoted, neither would get into our first team but both would be good cheap back ups
If we are buying from Everyone I'd prefer Holgate over Lookman, personally.

I think it has been sparked by some surprising comments made by PSG’s chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi, in which he basically said that the club is going to go in a different direction and that he no longer wanted star player behaviour (or something to that extent). He basically said that the existing model is taking them nowhere.

I guess we’ll see further speculation regarding Mbappe’s future also over the next few months, though I think the likelihood of him leaving this season is somewhat remote.
Interesting. Let's stack our chips and wait in the wings :)

Oh no Stonesy is off to Barca, Ota’s on his way out and Vinnie has already been released. We only have Laporte and some kids. We’re doomed I say doomed.
Far worse people for Garcia to learn from than Laporte. Even if the random KFA bollocks turned out to be true I'd be fairly chilled out about it.

Interesting with what’s happening with Neymar!

Clearly wants a move.

However I can’t see any club that needs him and can afford him! Maybe Man United but would his ego let him join a club that’s not in the champions league ‍♂️

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.