Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

The flip side of that coin could well have resulted in a corrosive substance being flung in the face of a City employee. Maybe there is no correlation at all but maybe there is. Who have the journalists weaponised?

Very true, where is this going to end up? It should be kept to what Rabin did. Concise well pieced together taking apart of the hacks out there. Then we have members of the press lying about receiving information to out Rabin, people chucking acid at City employees. It’s heading in a sinister direction where someone with a view point on both sides is potentially seriously get hurt, all because City took away United’s dominance in a sport. That’s all it should be thought as a sport, however with the money that is being earned on some sides and lost on the other side of this divide it’s unfortunately a lot more.

He has said he had nothing to do with it but he is also hinting he could publish private messages,how do you think Rabin is feeling,one of them won't delete the video and one is saying he might show everyone the messages,it's a fucking disgrace,let the 2 dicks fight it out between them in private then delete everything,blue on blue at the moment is a ****s trick,Rabin was doing a great job
From what I've seen on here, Ray is talking about messages between him and Andy, not Rabin.

If you are aware,(probably are),there is no love lost between ManCity fan tv and him,I picked that up after my second viewing,but I believe the latter is a click bait merchant,and another who seeks back up from his followers / believers when things are said he doesn't agree with,in fact I'd love to see him at the Etihad with his fucking camcorder,the two finger salute would be awarded.

And I know he posts on here as well

But as for Blues sticking together,those groups of people couldn't be further away from being mates than ever,some very uncomplimentary remarks have been made for sure
Classic @meeesh here hahaha. I hope you’re well mate. :)

Classic @meeesh here hahaha. I hope you’re well mate. :)

Fucking great pal ta,hope you're ok as well,still casting the rod,might have to change the bait though,not getting enough bites,I usually take a break during the summer months until season starts again,but some threads on here are just too good to not get involved in,love it :)

you've completely ignored what i just said.

YOU & ANDY were often arguing, belittling, being confrontational with other people on twitter.

You were involved in tat for tat arguments with other city youtubers. This is all on twitter still.

Tbh both you and Andy should disappear for a while.
You’re doing exactly the same thing here. Big deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.