Is war imminent

Agreed. A nuclear attack would trigger international disaster, whilst a ground war would more than likely fail / take decades. There is a reason that Iran has not been conquered since the Mongol period.

This is why it will be nothing more than sabre rattling with some ship sunk and drones lost. The yanks and NATO didn’t have the stomach to get involved with Syria as it would have been a disaster. They pick and chose the easy walk over wars like Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, or least they think that as the exit strategy from each one has resulted in more of a shit storm happening than the military action itself.

Taking on Iran would be reckless for where it could end up, they’ve been causing mischief for decades and never faced any other recourse but sanctions.

Drones are unmanned, aren’t they?!

Russia and Turkey never went to war when that manned Russian plane was shot down by Turkey in 2015.
Russia can't risk a war with Turkey, it would cripple them. I'd say the same about America and Iran, but Trump only gives a fuck about himself and not the welfare of his nation, at least Putin is a patriot.

Anyone got any decent recommendations for those underground bunkers that are for sale?
I’m undecided as to wherever I should fork out for one or just spend the money on cocaine and brass?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.