Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had asked to leave, he would be gone.

Correct !

I don't get all the flappin.

He has TWO years left on his contract !

If he was leaving, the German cu#nt face rags would not be grovelling and begging him to play for their despicable club in their run down beaten up league.

He is staying put.

Lock the thread !

Correct !

I don't get all the flappin.

He has TWO years left on his contract !

If he was leaving, the German cu#nt face rags would not be grovelling and begging him to play for their despicable club in their run down beaten up league.

He is staying put.

Lock the thread !

Or half the fucking posters up

I suggested IF he wants out then ler him never want a player who wants away would love him to comeback and say " My future lies with City when can i sign my contract" We know he was heavily persuaded whilst playing for Germany, also he spent a considerable time on the bench for us does he see it as a challenge to do what Bernardo did in making himself a permanent fixture with whom Pep trusts? i really hope so, he is one of the few players that can get you off your seat

I suggested IF he wants out then ler him never want a player who wants away would love him to comeback and say " My future lies with City when can i sign my contract" We know he was heavily persuaded whilst playing for Germany, also he spent a considerable time on the bench for us does he see it as a challenge to do what Bernardo did in making himself a permanent fixture with whom Pep trusts? i really hope so, he is one of the few players that can get you off your seat

agree, hope he say he never wanted to leave and that he is committed.

flip side could be he wanted more starts.

very good player, sort of guy we want to buy not sell.

advice for him, knuckle down, train hard, work hard, win a regular place and you'll have that many medals the missus will say when the fuck are you going to tidy this lot up !

What a bunch of small-time dishonest twats they really are. Not about the money? So pay up then.
4th biggest club in the world they reckon. Little wankers really. Gone all mard because City wants Rodri and Rodri wants City. So the Germans lash out with a tantrum about Sane in the papers. Before you know it, they'll be invading a much smaller football federation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.