Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are looking to replace the God that is Vincent Kompany with someone who’s quite nice?

Seems a legit strategy.
I never said that, it’s more a possibility why we don’t go after certain players because of possible baggage that comes with them

We’ve got lots wrong. Most recently Mahrez. But what can you do other than hope for the best regardless.

TH has said this is close...

i dont think McGuire is anywhere near as good as he is made out but you just have to trust Pep.

He is good in yhe aor but i dint think he is as goid as bringing the ball foward as is made out and gis lack of antmy pace when we play such a high press is worrying....

his 1 va 1 defenfung aint that good)....

Then again we have seen how peo can actually improve the individual so no reason he cannt do that to Mcguire

Has someone swapped all the keys round on your computer?

Maguires pace and 1v 1s look ok to me

One clip when he just races past Yaya, not hard. But Maguire is a good PL player and will not let us down in the PL if we sign him. My concern would be in the CL, however on saying that even Laporte and Stones have struggled in the CL eg against Lyon and Laporte against Spurs.

Will trust pep on this one as there is no way he will be getting told he has to have maguire! Pep will want him and will have a plan imo and we should back and trust him....... the crazy fucker!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.