It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

For what it's worth, I expect our business to end at Rodri, Maguire, Angelino, Riesgo.

Danilo decides to go, then Cancelo is added to that list.

Sane and Gundo to stay.

Rodri, Maguire, Angelino, Riesgo, Cancelo would be utterly brilliant business this summer!

Rodri, Maguire, Angelino, Riesgo, Cancelo would be utterly brilliant business this summer!

Good window but brilliant no.

Angelino, Riesgo are back ups so will leave them out of it.

Rodri is a great signing as we need a body in that position and he fits the bill. Cancelo is a good player who gives Walker a break now and again. As far as Maguire is concerned the jury will remain out. Not fair to compare him with Vinny who he will be replacing so I won´t.
But it looks like a transfer window for a team that already has a wonderful set of players rather than a transfer window that will immediately improve the starting XI. Apart from Rodri, possibly, I don´t see any of these guys in the years ahead attaining the status of VK, DS, Yaya, Kun, Kev, Bernardo, Raheem et al.

Maguire has always impressed me tbh.

Big lump but has good ball skills, can bring it out, dangerous at corners and good at defending corners and when balls are lumped into our bx.

I think it gives us another dimension at Centre Half where we can use Laporte / Stones at home and Maguire away at places like mid lower table teams like Palace / Brighton / Rags etc where the only option they end up with is to lump the ball forward Maguire will mop that style of attack up more than our more 'elegant' centre halves.

There will be no deal for Cancelo unless Danilo leaves.

The Italian press is a little premature. A bit like Abisynia in that respect.

Delph, Gundo, Danilo, Sane, Otamendi.

Pep isn't actively pushing any of these lads out.

I still think Danilo will be off, the rumours about him leaving only started when he fell out of favour with Brazil. Missing the Copa America will have hurt him. The issue for him will be whether anyone comes up with the money to buy him.

Good window but brilliant no.

Angelino, Riesgo are back ups so will leave them out of it.

Rodri is a great signing as we need a body in that position and he fits the bill. Cancelo is a good player who gives Walker a break now and again. As far as Maguire is concerned the jury will remain out. Not fair to compare him with Vinny who he will be replacing so I won´t.
But it looks like a transfer window for a team that already has a wonderful set of players rather than a transfer window that will immediately improve the starting XI. Apart from Rodri, possibly, I don´t see any of these guys in the years ahead attaining the status of VK, DS, Yaya, Kun, Kev, Bernardo, Raheem et al.

Cancelo and Rodri are players with the potential to be the best in the world in their positions for the next 5-10 years so I'd put them up there with Bernardo & Sterling etc. Rodri especially could be in our starting XI for a long, long time.

I think considering our where the squad is already, adding 2 players of that quality is pretty good. Angelino has the potential to be a fan favourite, he's a very hard worker, an academy product, he's attacking which is always popular. He could be a Zabaleta type figure if things go well.

So I think you're being a bit harsh on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.