It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Anyone know if the Harry Maguire medical rumour is true?

I have heard on the grapevine from a supposed ITK, that the rumor is possibly, almost certainly, a fair-to middling chance of it being likely, or not, depending on who you listen to or read, then again it may not be true, so make of that what you will...……….

As i have already mentioned previously, buy the best out there, or don't bother at all and make do with what we have.
The thing is that your shtick is wider than what your saying above.
I regard myself as being quite hard on City and critical when its warranted but to
champion Utd and Liverpool as beacons of how youth is given a chance is a bridge too far. Can't take you seriously.

Thats not true as we don't even have foreign spots. Foreign CB would only come in if Otamendi goes

personally should see if Otamendi stays or leaves after Copa ....then push for De Ligt if it is feasible given Tolmie alluded to it

not sold on Maguire but he has the physical attributes we require

The thing is that your shtick is wider than what your saying above.
I regard myself as being quite hard on City and critical when its warranted but to
champion Utd and Liverpool as beacons of how youth is given a chance is a bridge too far. Can't take you seriously.
why do I have the feeling you 2 are mates ?or even the same person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.