United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, it is amazing. Why? Glazers meaness? Woody's ignorance? Delusion that their team is ok?
They need 3,4,5 top players to even think about top 4. To rebuild properly, they need to spend £400m over the next year. I read elsewhere that they keep bidding low for their targets. Great strategy! Keep it up, boys.
Objective is to make money which doesn't need being successful at football.
Players ranked on social media impact not on value as players.
JLingz and Pogba being good examples.

Can imagine transfer strategy meeting...
"We need to strengthen the midfield. We haven't enough defensive cover and need a playmaker."
"Yes, a million Facebook followers in the Chinese market is just what we need "

My good lord, what the fuck is going on at that club.
As usual players like Lingard and Rashford are overhyped because they play for Stretford Rangers. Overpaid, average footballers with little intelligence and you get this and they are turning into a laughing stock. How things have changed eh.

Mrs Mist went to a charity do last night, they did an auction for various things including a signed Rag ball. As soon as it started this hand shot up and shouted £130. The woman organising it asked why the bloke was bidding as he was a Blue. It seems he was merely driving the price up so that the Rags who wanted it would have to pay out more. If by any chance you are reading this, good man, well done.

Objective is to make money which doesn't need being successful at football.
Players ranked on social media impact not on value as players.
JLingz and Pogba being good examples.

Can imagine transfer strategy meeting...
"We need to strengthen the midfield. We haven't enough defensive cover and need a playmaker."
"Yes, a million Facebook followers in the Chinese market is just what we need "
You're right on the club policy of increasing turnover being the priority, Woodward has pretty much said this himself.
Problem is Pogshit was bought with this in mind,now if they go and sell him who in that team is a shirt seller,a few of them should be but in the club shop.
Things are going downhill for them at a faster rate than any of us probably felt was possible.

Mrs Mist went to a charity do last night, they did an auction for various things including a signed Rag ball. As soon as it started this hand shot up and shouted £130. The woman organising it asked why the bloke was bidding as he was a Blue. It seems he was merely driving the price up so that the Rags who wanted it would have to pay out more. If by any chance you are reading this, good man, well done.
Bit steep for a rag ball !

I posted last night fuckin raging about the prick, but today i’ve spoke to one of my best mates who’s a rag but he goes to every game, he’s fuckin disgusted by the dick, a mediorce player who would get nowhere near our 2nd 11!!, maybe we should cut him some slack!!!!!

Who should we cut the slack? Your mate or Pogbad? The answer in both cases is ‘do we f..k’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.