F1 thread - 2019 Season

Should bang them all in the same cars and see who’s really the best driver

Should bang them all in the same cars and see who’s really the best driver

Heard of F2?
Designed to make racing affordable for the teams and to make it an ideal training ground for life in Formula One, Formula 2 has made it mandatory for all of the teams to use the same chassis, engine and tyre supplier so that true driver ability is reflected.
http://www.fiaformula2.com/

I think a big problem is that it's rare for the best team to have two top drivers now.
McLaren used to dominate in the 80s but at least you'd have excellent inner team rivalries with Senna and Prost.
I'd love it if Mercedes went and got verstappen or Vettel next season to partner Lewis just for the entertainment aspect but it will never happen
I agree although I wouldn’t have Vettel (2019) as one of the top four drivers in F1. The new breed have caught him up and Vettel has never fared well under pressure.

The 7th was a joke as well you know :)

I can see him taking Sainz out at turn 1 though lol
Who knows. I think he'll go agressive (Seb)
I agree although I wouldn’t have Vettel (2019) as one of the top four drivers in F1. The new breed have caught him up and Vettel has never fared well under pressure.
1. Lewis
2. Max
3. Danny Ric
4. Seb

Imo anyway mate. Who would you put as your top 4?

I'll have to watch later chaps as I'm on holiday and currently am not in a position to watch the race.
Will probably download it later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.