Standout Live Performances that hit you.

I suppose what I had in mind when starting this thread was giving your story as to why your preferred artist was so good.
I appreciate that you won’t have footage of the exact concert that hooked you. But maybe dig out an example of what you are talking about.

I have quite a few, but am holding back at the moment to give others a chance.

Been at Ally Pally tonight to see Foals - best band of their generation by some distance IMO. The latest album wasn’t their best but fuck me they’re incredible live. Providence is my all time favourite track by and band

Saw them last week at Victoria Warehouse. At 45 yrs old I was comfortably the oldest person in there. Good though!

I love seeing some of the older performances of classic groups from my youth I never got the opportunity to see. Like this from the old grey whistle test.

How young do they look!!

The Stone Roses at the Ally Pally in 89 was special, not so much Browns dodgy singing, more so the music, also Spike Island.
The Monday’s at Wembley arena in 90 great day after Millwall away in the afternoon.
I wish i was 18 again ffs!
They were truely dreadfull at ally pally, i’d seen em at blackpool couple months earlier when they were epic!! like you say it was all about the music & being there

Queen were amazing at live aid, freddy had the crowd in the palm of his hand
Beat me to it, by an hour.
I'm about to watch it AGAIN in about half an hour (mini Goldblatt has bought Queen Live in Montreal, and it's on a bonus DVD)

The transition from Bohemian Rhapsody to Radio Gaga (with Freddie mincing across stage) IS the greatest moment in musical history.

Fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.