FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Never a penalty. As I called after the Schalke first leg, players will now just be smashing balls deliberately at hands for penalties. Rule needs changing urgently before it becomes a farce.
My thoughts, as well.

I think FIFA have their desired final eight and are doing everything they can to make it happen.

Yesterday’s USA v Spain result did it for me, and not just because I was obviously supporting the Spanish women.

This tournament has been overrun by VAR and some iffy penalty decisions.... is this how all future tournaments are going to be.

These VAR penalties are a joke. I thought the Otamendi penaly against Shalke was a joke but how can a kick from 1 yard away be a penalty?

Never a penalty. As I called after the Schalke first leg, players will now just be smashing balls deliberately at hands for penalties. Rule needs changing urgently before it becomes a farce.

Its been changed so as to make that a penalty - its not going to change again any time soon. Never mind left/right footed or tall/short defenders being at a premium double are amputee's defending will be de riguer any time soon. Fucking joke rules and officiating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.