Talksport

Can I just say.

TALK SHITE!
giphy.gif

With the success of the women's World Cup opening the gender profile of football I am looking forward to ad's for Selco and Vanarama being interspersed with ad's for Tena Pads and creams to stop vaginal dryness. Brazil and White will have a fucking meltdown !

Oh I don't know. Seeing as both are ****s, they might have use for said creams.

With the success of the women's World Cup opening the gender profile of football I am looking forward to ad's for Selco and Vanarama being interspersed with ad's for Tena Pads and creams to stop vaginal dryness. Brazil and White will have a fucking meltdown !

Have you ever visited USA
Went to Vegas 20 years ago as a very young 23 year old and ever other add was for pizza or vag cream ... very confusing at the time

No chance, white van man will hold the line for misogynists everywhere. They'd rather stick their hedgehog gutter brushes up their arse, than suffer the indignity of having to listen to a tampon advert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.