It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

After this weeks signings , We will just sign one more player , we are going to go big for a centre back , but this seems like it wont happen soon , as city want to get rid of the old wood first, (Otamendi, Delph and Mangala) however city are struggling to get what they want for these players .

With Rodri & Angelino signing we now have full quote of 17 overseas players (That's with Mangala & Sandler missing out). We still have 3 spaces for HG players in the PL squad but we need to sell Delph to free up a "Association Trained" place in the CL Squad (you get 4 spaces for Association trained - Raz/Stones/Walker/Delph) & 4 for Club trained - Angelino)

So any further overseas signings would need a sale or loan to free up a space (Danilo? Otamnedi? Bravo?). Worth noting that we can not even add this 3rd choice GK we've been linked with to any squad at the moment as we have no space. Interestingly, the CL squad has to contain 2 GK in the named 25, so selling Bravo & freeing up a space by using Muric/Grimshaw wouldn't be allowed but maybe that's how we get this 3rd choice GK on the books (I think Bravo stays for what its worth)

Home grown signings are fine for the PL but means we need to move Delph on to get them in the CL squad.

Don’t encourage him.

The most remote tribes in the world who have no internet access knew us signing those two was nailed on.
He was right about when they were gonna be announced though. Doesn’t hurt asking him if he has a clue who our CB targets are. Take it with a pinch of salt or just ignore

Ok so a CB, keeper, and Sane and Gundogan to sort with a few outs.

I don’t see how we can sign Riesgo at the moment given we’re right at the limit of our quota already.

Assuming Sandler, Mangala and Steffen won’t be taking a space, we’re at 17 already as I make it.

We’d need to lose one of Otamendi/Danilo to free up a space, or drop Bravo - all of which are possible, but we can’t assume then at the moment.

Can’t see that one happening in the immediate future, til some of these squad issues iron themselves out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.