Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Can't wait to see him on the field. Our very own Busquets. With the potential he has, and the fact that he'll be here until he's at least 28, then he has the potential to go down with the likes of Kompany, Silva, Aguero etc as one of the best signings and one of the most influential players post takeover. From what everyone is saying, he has the potential to be the best cdm in the world someday. Even in the current transfer market, £62m could be seen as a definite bargain someday.

2 top signings in 24 hours, early in the window.

In positions we needed to strengthen.

We are such a slick operation these days.

Us doing this whilst being so dominant and having these ‘investigations’ going on must be absolutely scrambling our rivals’ heads.

We’ve become that horrible fucking turd that you just cannot flush away.

That's the impression I get from RAWK.

Underneath all that scouse bravado they're shitting it.

Me too mate.

Feels very well planned this window.

Like a giant of a club should be.
We're a well oiled machine nowadays, no more of this bidding for Mido at 11pm on the last night of the transfer window.

No piano playing, no bullshit stories of being a boyhood fan, under the radar and straight for the kill.

Got another exciting 10 months ahead pal ;)

2 top signings in 24 hours, early in the window.

In positions we needed to strengthen.

We are such a slick operation these days.

Us doing this whilst being so dominant and having these ‘investigations’ going on must be absolutely scrambling our rivals’ heads.

We’ve become that horrible fucking turd that you just cannot flush away.
It's obvious that we've become what we were planning for all along. Getting in Tixi, Soriano and then Pep. This is what years of calculated planning gets you. We never make a rash decision when it comes to signing a player. Never bend to a club's ridiculous asking price. When's the last time you seen us getting into a bidding war for a player? For as good as we are on the pitch, we are just as good off it.

Can't wait to see him on the field. Our very own Busquets. With the potential he has, and the fact that he'll be here until he's at least 28, then he has the potential to go down with the likes of Kompany, Silva, Aguero etc as one of the best signings and one of the most influential players post takeover. From what everyone is saying, he has the potential to be the best cdm in the world someday. Even in the current transfer market, £62m could be seen as a definite bargain someday.

Bloody hell mate at least let him have a training session first

Spurs have got a great signing there, wish we'd have got him. Saying that, I've not seen Rodders play so I'm not sure who's got the better deal.

But the point about TalkSport was, they quoted our figure in Euo's and Spurs figure in pounds. Clouding the fact Spurs have spent more. And completely ignoring the fact Spurs have smashed their transfer record also.

I think we need to let them play a fair few games, before we decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.