Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Everyone is 'up to no good' to a certain extent, but it seems only a few clubs are singled out & City, whatever we get up to, have a long long way to go, before we match the favoured clubs for dastardly deeds.

Utd had Paul Ince, posing in their shirt, when there was no agreement to sign him. That was before the Prem even started. They have been operating like that ever since.

Germany is a joke. They didn't want KDB to come here, preferring to let Bayern have him, so they can win even easier.

It's obvious what is going on there & in Spain.

They don't even make much effort to hide it.

But then all these people get on our case, because we refuse to bend over for them like the others do.
What about when berbatoss went to the rags from spurs.
We had permission to speak to hi..
The purple nosed piss can nipped in and signed him.
They sent someone on loan to spurs for season cant remember who a forward it was.

Not was said after

They sent someone on loan to spurs for season cant remember who a forward it was.

Not was said after

Fraizer Campbell. Yet another next best thing who quickly disappeared off the radar. Resurfaced at Hull, next to Sunderland the graveyard of choice for the rags' next best things.

Not was said after

That's how I understood it.
I assume that only Spurs could complain as they had not given permission to Utd to talk to the player. They were bought off with Campbell.

Why would he endorse the Kardashians? Give him some credit!

I don't think they were referring that rabin should endorse the kardashians, rather that the kasdashians for whatever reason have such a following that they can endorse other products\companies etc

I assume that only Spurs could complain as they had not given permission to Utd to talk to the player. They were bought off with Campbell.
Yeah sky sports were even saying taggart had gone to far that time.

Fast forward to next morning no mention

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but have you noticed now that two of the world's most high profiles are involved on very similar disputes with their clubs whilst subject to transfer to Barcelona.

Griezmann failed to turn up to training amidst allegations that Barcelona 'tapped up' the player, and Neymar has also failed to show for training. I take it FIFA are going to be investigating this? There's all kinds of murk and foul play in football, and yet it only seems to be City who come to the attention of the footballing authorities.

This time at least someone from the media has reported this, but I seriously doubt UEFA will look at this. This type of activity, or alleged activity, brings the game into disrepute, and UEFA's appearing to operate double standards, does likewise.

This reminds me of how Real Madrid used to use their influence to gobble up and push through galactico transfers every Summer so that they only had to mention that a player was a transfer target in the Summer, before eventually extracting him from the targeted club.

Comments Mr Tebas?

For background see: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ico-madrid-disciplinary-proceedings-barcelona
Barca and Griezmann agreed personal terms before the 1st July. Before this date his buyout was €200m. after this date it fell to €120m. Theres now a dispute between Athletico and Barca over what to pay. Barca waited until after the 1st July to say they would pay the buyout. Athletico, rightly in may view, say they should be paid the higher figure because a deal with the player was done, pre contract signed, before the 1st July. Let's see Tebas sort that one out. I bet anyone Barca side of this disagreement is what transpires

Last edited:
I was told we were never in for berbetov. Fergie and city hatched the story of the "kidnap " to leave Chelsea a clear run at Robinio,or so they thought. Meanwhile we lifted him whilst they sat comfy. Fergie thinking Chelsea were by far a bigger threat didn't want him going there. At the time he was right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.