Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now where does it say that?

We don't need to sell him and when Bayern ring up and say we want him 90m we are entitled to laugh for 15 minutes and then hang up or alternatively say fuck off and then hang up.

Selling him for 90m would be the biggest joke going, what with current prices in football, please refer to Harry Maguire for an example and don't come back and say well he commands a bigger fee because of homegrown status as the same would surely apply to Bayern buying a German footballer.

150m minimum or they can fuck off.

I am glad you are not our DOF for the bolded part alone.
I'm glad I'm not our DOF too because I'd have no idea what I'm doing. which is why I said if we sell I think we need to replace him before the season starts, whether the club would think that I have no idea. What I do think is if we do decide to sell it will be around £100 mill certainly not £150 mill minimum.

Because of our idiot Premier league chairman who voted last year to close the English transfer window before the domestic season starts (it still mystifies me why we agreed to this without the rest of Europe doing it too), Bayern will simply bide their time and turn it up a notch when our season starts making it almost impossible for Sane to play as he will be too distracted. Bild, ule hoeness, rumminigge, ex players, current players, the Manager... They'll all be at it until he finally leaves.

I could be wrong though.

I thought they were doing away with the early transfer window closure this season, but having searched the interweb this is apparantly not the case. It closes before the 1st Premier League game starts.

I'm glad I'm not our DOF too because I'd have no idea what I'm doing. which is why I said if we sell I think we need to replace him before the season starts, whether the club would think that I have no idea. What I do think is if we do decide to sell it will be around £100 mill certainly not £150 mill minimum.

Then I wouldn't sell him and we have enough talent in this squad not to be rushed into signing another left winger even if we did sell him.

Mahrez, Sterling, Silva, Jesus can also play down the left side and may well be happy to do so for the extra game time but that would leave us needing another striker, David Silva, Zinchenko and even Foden could easily be utilised in this position, so that takes the desperation and rush out of the situation.

I think Bayern have been with Adidas for 50 odd years. The company is from and based in Bavaria (as is Puma) and sits on the board of Bayern Munich FC. Their real works team is some small team near Nuremberg.
I'd still say that adidas value madrid more than them just because their clearly bigger and their shirt sales probably destroy bayerns.

Manchester City believe Leroy Sane will snub Bayern Munich if they make an official bid, and Sane himself has indicated he has no desire to join Bayern. City are ready to increase his wages towards £150,000-a-week including bonuses. [@MullockSMirror]

He usually gets a brief so looking good

Edit

Pep Guardiola will not stand in the way of Leroy Sané if he wants to leave - and Bayern Munich meet the £100m asking price. [@MullockSMirror]

Confused now

Last edited:
Manchester City believe Leroy Sane will snub Bayern Munich if they make an official bid, and Sane himself has indicated he has no desire to join Bayern. City are ready to increase his wages towards £150,000-a-week including bonuses. [@MullockSMirror]
Let's hope this is true, not impressed with the way Bayern have conducted themselves. They think they can just snap their fingers at any potential target and that player will do anything to join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.