Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he worth twice as much as Hernandez who is one of the best defenders in the world? I agree it's a lot and I'm personally more comfortable with the 35million spent on his fellow World Cup winning defender Pavard.

You seem to think a winger is worth more than a defender by virtue of being more "exciting". I don't agree with that , but my real point is these are obscene sums.

It's not sustainable. The one exception would be a Ronaldo to Juve type transfer because of his commercial value.

Premier league young player of the year last year and has had two seasons of putting in substantial number of assists and goals. Bayern are also in need of a couple of wingers, so that’s more value added to Leroy. When you consider transfers from the early 2000’s like Zidane, Rooney, Ferdinand and also the money Barca recently forked out for Coutinho and Dembele, you can clearly see why we value Leroy at £100m+. United bought Lukaku for £75m plus add ons ffs, and Bayern the right ****s want Leroy for the same price.

They've used every f#cker, the full Munich hierarchy, joachim low, Lothar matthias even the dortmund manager has come out in support of the transfer, makes you wonder what forces are at work against city

If we're being charitable, they might be thinking of him as a star in the German team that is now in the process of being rebuilt.
But even on that count, I'm pretty sure that he'll develop more as a rounded footballer by staying here under Pep. That's the irony of it.

They've used every f#cker, the full Munich hierarchy, joachim low, Lothar matthias even the dortmund manager has come out in support of the transfer, makes you wonder what forces are at work against city

To be fair I’m not sure this is entirely anti City - in Germany there seems to be a bizarre scenario where Bayern can just help themselves to all the best players in the league and the other teams seem to be relatively comfortable with the scenario. As soon as Bayern approach a club they seem to just hand over the player ‘as required’. No wonder it’s a an uncompetitive and totally predictable league.

To be fair I’m not sure this is entirely anti City - in Germany there seems to be a bizarre scenario where Bayern can just help themselves to all the best players in the league and the other teams seem to be relatively comfortable with the scenario. As soon as Bayern approach a club they seem to just hand over the player ‘as required’. No wonder it’s a an uncompetitive and totally predictable league.
It will totally grip my shit if Munich get let Leroy without having to go through a severe financial pain barrier!!!!

Arrogant rag ****s

Lothar Matthäus: “A player who, in my eyes, will enchant the Bayern fans next year is Leroy Sane. I am sure he will move to Munich. If Uli Hoeness publicly reveals that he makes a bid for a player, in the vast majority of cases they arrive at Bayern.”

Arrogant rag ****s

Lothar Matthäus: “A player who, in my eyes, will enchant the Bayern fans next year is Leroy Sane. I am sure he will move to Munich. If Uli Hoeness publicly reveals that he makes a bid for a player, in the vast majority of cases they arrive at Bayern.”

There it is - clear evidence that Bayern bully everyone else in Germany, as Juventus do in Italy and Barca/Real do in Spain. It’s no wonder they feel entitled to bully at a European level too - they have no concept of people standing up to them because they get their own way all of the time domestically.

After us securing the treble (or English quadruple) and the shit in the press that followed re our unfair domination, I asked my brother, who lives in Germany, if Bayern Munich cop for it from the German press as they've just won their seventh league title on the run

His reply was, "it is silently accepted that BM have the money to buy the best players from other BL clubs and install them on the subs bench and that also they have the most loud mouthed arrogant fans and president, plus Dortmund are fucking incompetent"

There it is - clear evidence that Bayern bully everyone else in Germany, as Juventus do in Italy and Barca/Real do in Spain. It’s no wonder they feel entitled to bully at a European level too - they have no concept of people standing up to them because they get their own way all of the time domestically.
We just have to keep leroy,can't be bullied like this,i so wish that he wasn't with the German team at the moment
That german rag on here has got some neck defending them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.