Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably been said before, but if he thinks he’s too big for CITY, he’s sadly mistaken.
If he can’t show the desire to fight for a place and do what the manager asks, then move him on, it’s his loss not ours. He’s turning into the more skilful version of Poomba(Pogba) with the ‘entitled attitude’.
I really hope I’m wrong about Sane, he has such a great future ahead of him here with us, but needs to realise he is part of a TEAM, and the world doesn’t revolve around him. If he does go, preferably not to those cünts. It needs to be reflective of his standing. £100M minimum.

You’ve made all this up. No facts & all supposition about Sane’s attitude.

It’s probably been said before, but if he thinks he’s too big for CITY, he’s sadly mistaken.
If he can’t show the desire to fight for a place and do what the manager asks, then move him on, it’s his loss not ours. He’s turning into the more skilful version of Poomba(Pogba) with the ‘entitled attitude’.
I really hope I’m wrong about Sane, he has such a great future ahead of him here with us, but needs to realise he is part of a TEAM, and the world doesn’t revolve around him. If he does go, preferably not to those cünts. It needs to be reflective of his standing. £100M minimum.
I’ve read some shite in the past but congratulations this post wins the “largest crock of shit” award. Let me add some corrections:
1) He doesn’t think he’s too big for city
2) He does want to fight for his place
3) He’s nothing like Pogba
4) You are wrong about Sane
5) He does realise he’s part of a team
6) He doesn’t think the world revolves around him
7) He’s worth at least 130 million
Fuck me, every single sentence you wrote is wrong.

I’ve read some shite in the past but congratulations this post wins the “largest crock of shit” award. Let me add some corrections:
Just take a look at his posts in any of the match day threads, and you’ll see who you are dealing with.

That’s your opinion of my opinion. Well done.
Didn’t realise we aren’t allowed to post our own opinions on here. I wasn’t swearing or spouting defamation. If you don’t like what I wrote, don’t read it.
Simple!

That’s your opinion of my opinion. Well done.
Didn’t realise we aren’t allowed to post our own opinions on here. I wasn’t swearing or spouting defamation. If you don’t like what I wrote, don’t read it.
Simple!
I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion and it would be boring if we all had the same opinion. However what evidence do you have for your complete character assassination of one of our own? Do you actually believe what you wrote?

Adidas only sits in the supervisory board, not on the executive board - if they do have one of 9 seats there as it is occupied right now by Herbert Hainer their former CEO (until 2016). And they own 7% of the shares, not 51%. Some here would need business lessons before they want to talk about things like this.

--------------------------------

I do not think that all of this is about wage or transfer sum. Even if at the end too high demands on both ends could end the story. Players just do not have price tags when they are for sure starters in a team or special icons.

The question first is one that Pep, Leroy and Manchester City have to answer between them.

In the last 19 EPL matches Leroy has played 798 of 1710 minutes that he was available.
The only match against a top club he started in this period was against Liverpool January 3rd. Since February he only had 5 starts. Did not play in 5 matches. And he only played 90 minutes against Cardiff.

During this time Sterling played in 18 of 19 (did not play Cardiff City) - started in all but 2 in which he got subbed with more than 30 minutes left - usually played 90 minutes and had 1458 of max. 1710 match time.

During this time Bernardo Silva played 18 of 19 (did not play Cardiff City) - started in all but 4 matches in which he got subbed in and had 18 to 33 minutes left o play - 1354 minutes of max. 1710 match time.

In the CL final round he only started in the second match against Schalke when the first match already was one. He got 12 minutes in the first match against his old team and 7 minutes against Tottenham.

In the FA Cup he started in the matches against the lower leagues, had only 17 minutes against teams of the EPL coming in in the final when City already led by 4:0

------------------------------------

Why does he treat him like that? Even if you rank him just number 3 of the wingers - you still could have rotated them much more and it would have kept them all satisfied.
What are the problems? And can they be repaired - is there any hope that Sane will be prefered ahead of the other 2 or atleast can get a fair share in a rotation or would it stay like this in the coming season, too - if no big injuries occure.

It is nothing that Pep will give a good answer to if the press would ask him. He would love to have a thousand Dantes and Götze is the best talent and works real hard. Similar story about Shaqiri.

From all I know City is destination no. 1 for Sane when he gets a fair share of playing time (more than he got in the recent months) especially as his girlfriend prefers to live in England.

If not - Sane for sure is not the type that would keep himself highly motivated - what would not make the situation any better. Pep probably knows that, too.

----------------------

Just - not that you get a wrong clue. Even if I am a Bayern fan I am not so keen on seeing Sane in Munich. For me Coman - if injuryfree - is the perfect fit to Alaba with his way to play and bringing in Sane for a big fee and wage would bring a kind of turmoil that will not be good as he will have to play. Else the first question in every press conference will be about him.

Thanks for the post. What is your opinion on how seemedly everybody affiliated with Bayern, bot past and present, have felt the need to encourage Sane to come to your club?

How would you feel if we decided to get all our players, both past and present, to encourage Kimmich to join City?

I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion and it would be boring if we all had the same opinion. However what evidence do you have for your complete character assassination of one of our own? Do you actually believe what you wrote?

An over reaction on my part I’ll have to agree, but imo I feel he thinks he’s bigger and better than he’s delivering. His inability to follow Peps instructions MAY be why he’s not having as much game time as he wants.
There’s no doubt he’s the most exciting young talent around, but what appears to me as laziness is obviously interpreted as something else by others.
I really want him to follow the example being shown by Bernardo, that would be a real problem for Pep then.

Adidas only sits in the supervisory board, not on the executive board - if they do have one of 9 seats there as it is occupied right now by Herbert Hainer their former CEO (until 2016). And they own 7% of the shares, not 51%. Some here would need business lessons before they want to talk about things like this.

--------------------------------

I do not think that all of this is about wage or transfer sum. Even if at the end too high demands on both ends could end the story. Players just do not have price tags when they are for sure starters in a team or special icons.

The question first is one that Pep, Leroy and Manchester City have to answer between them.

In the last 19 EPL matches Leroy has played 798 of 1710 minutes that he was available.
The only match against a top club he started in this period was against Liverpool January 3rd. Since February he only had 5 starts. Did not play in 5 matches. And he only played 90 minutes against Cardiff.

During this time Sterling played in 18 of 19 (did not play Cardiff City) - started in all but 2 in which he got subbed with more than 30 minutes left - usually played 90 minutes and had 1458 of max. 1710 match time.

During this time Bernardo Silva played 18 of 19 (did not play Cardiff City) - started in all but 4 matches in which he got subbed in and had 18 to 33 minutes left o play - 1354 minutes of max. 1710 match time.

In the CL final round he only started in the second match against Schalke when the first match already was one. He got 12 minutes in the first match against his old team and 7 minutes against Tottenham.

In the FA Cup he started in the matches against the lower leagues, had only 17 minutes against teams of the EPL coming in in the final when City already led by 4:0

------------------------------------

Why does he treat him like that? Even if you rank him just number 3 of the wingers - you still could have rotated them much more and it would have kept them all satisfied.
What are the problems? And can they be repaired - is there any hope that Sane will be prefered ahead of the other 2 or atleast can get a fair share in a rotation or would it stay like this in the coming season, too - if no big injuries occure.

It is nothing that Pep will give a good answer to if the press would ask him. He would love to have a thousand Dantes and Götze is the best talent and works real hard. Similar story about Shaqiri.

From all I know City is destination no. 1 for Sane when he gets a fair share of playing time (more than he got in the recent months) especially as his girlfriend prefers to live in England.

If not - Sane for sure is not the type that would keep himself highly motivated - what would not make the situation any better. Pep probably knows that, too.

----------------------

Just - not that you get a wrong clue. Even if I am a Bayern fan I am not so keen on seeing Sane in Munich. For me Coman - if injuryfree - is the perfect fit to Alaba with his way to play and bringing in Sane for a big fee and wage would bring a kind of turmoil that will not be good as he will have to play. Else the first question in every press conference will be about him.

The way Bayern have gone about the Sane issue is blatant " tapping up " , and undignified , with many players from Germany chipping in with their opinions . Do you think your club should behave is such a disgraceful way ?

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.