Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern have an arrogance that is not only annoying, it is completely hypocritical. They are by far the wealthiest club in Germany, which gives them the pick of German talent (which is considerable), and allows them to cherrypick the best players from other clubs. They have the largest sponsorship deals and are ever-presents in the Champions League, usually winning the Bundesliga with 5 or more games to go....which begs the questions “How special can the Bundesliga be?”

They talk of City ruining football, when they are one of the instigators of FFP to try to stop an “upstart” like City from ever being big enough to challenge them and their gravy train. Is that sport or is that simply cold, hard business?

As for transfer fees, contrary to reports from Bayern, it is NOT City that have inflated the market, as evidenced by where we sit in the annals of record transfer fees paid by clubs. In fact, as City tried to grow they had to pay top dollar to attract talent, but never broke transfer records to do it. And, two seasons ago, he whole football world bent City over because they knew Pep had targeted a new defence to replace the old heads, especially the four full backs who were all well over 30. We spent “big” money to get players to fill vital positions, but compared to what was being paid for other players (Lukaku and Pogba across the road for starters) and what is being paid today (€100M+ for 19 yr old striker), we are nowhere near creating inflation. Now, let’s talk about Liverpool, Man Utd, Barca, Athleti, PSG, Real Madrid and you WILL find record transfer fees and plenty of them!

IF City sell Leroy Sané this season, then Bayern will have to stump up BIG MONEY that will be a record transfer fee for them and City. Conversely, of course, they can simply keep doing what they have been doing, and tap him up and tell him he can have the moon and the stars if he walks to Munich for free next year. After all, THAT os what we are REALLY watching happen, isn’t it? Bayern just want him to string City along, not agree a new deal, and get him fresh as a daisy NEXT season, after having not played hardly games this season because he is holding out for the big pay day from Munich!!!

I can only hope he signs a new 6 year deal and tells Bayern to “F right off!” but sadly I don’t think it will happen, because the pressure being brought by the VERY TOP of German football, including his Germany coach and teammates, is disgusting!
Those pesky Germans have been a problem for a while.

It’s probably been said before, but if he thinks he’s too big for CITY, he’s sadly mistaken.
If he can’t show the desire to fight for a place and do what the manager asks, then move him on, it’s his loss not ours. He’s turning into the more skilful version of Poomba(Pogba) with the ‘entitled attitude’.
I really hope I’m wrong about Sane, he has such a great future ahead of him here with us, but needs to realise he is part of a TEAM, and the world doesn’t revolve around him. If he does go, preferably not to those cünts. It needs to be reflective of his standing. £100M minimum.
Utter fucking bullshit

Bayern have an arrogance that is not only annoying, it is completely hypocritical. They are by far the wealthiest club in Germany, which gives them the pick of German talent (which is considerable), and allows them to cherrypick the best players from other clubs. They have the largest sponsorship deals and are ever-presents in the Champions League, usually winning the Bundesliga with 5 or more games to go....which begs the questions “How special can the Bundesliga be?”

They talk of City ruining football, when they are one of the instigators of FFP to try to stop an “upstart” like City from ever being big enough to challenge them and their gravy train. Is that sport or is that simply cold, hard business?

As for transfer fees, contrary to reports from Bayern, it is NOT City that have inflated the market, as evidenced by where we sit in the annals of record transfer fees paid by clubs. In fact, as City tried to grow they had to pay top dollar to attract talent, but never broke transfer records to do it. And, two seasons ago, he whole football world bent City over because they knew Pep had targeted a new defence to replace the old heads, especially the four full backs who were all well over 30. We spent “big” money to get players to fill vital positions, but compared to what was being paid for other players (Lukaku and Pogba across the road for starters) and what is being paid today (€100M+ for 19 yr old striker), we are nowhere near creating inflation. Now, let’s talk about Liverpool, Man Utd, Barca, Athleti, PSG, Real Madrid and you WILL find record transfer fees and plenty of them!

IF City sell Leroy Sané this season, then Bayern will have to stump up BIG MONEY that will be a record transfer fee for them and City. Conversely, of course, they can simply keep doing what they have been doing, and tap him up and tell him he can have the moon and the stars if he walks to Munich for free next year. After all, THAT os what we are REALLY watching happen, isn’t it? Bayern just want him to string City along, not agree a new deal, and get him fresh as a daisy NEXT season, after having not played hardly games this season because he is holding out for the big pay day from Munich!!!

I can only hope he signs a new 6 year deal and tells Bayern to “F right off!” but sadly I don’t think it will happen, because the pressure being brought by the VERY TOP of German football, including his Germany coach and teammates, is disgusting!

Leroy has a contract til 2021, mate. Not next year. That's changing your story in parts.
Bayern can't wait for 2 years.
They will also be risk aware of many competitors in case Leroy once should be on a free. If ever.

IF Leroy or any other City player would want to leave MCFC only because of being apllauded and admired by another club and players
I would let him go and that's what Pep said several times as well.

Bernardo or KDB would smile that away and tell anybody how happy they are here. That's the difference.

I am personally disappointed about Leroy's way of handling the current situation
but I don't share the hatred on here for Bayern's desperate statements that Leroy is a fantastic player and would suit Bayern arguably.
It's difficult to understand for me where this thin-skinned reaction is coming from.

Leroy has a contract til 2021, mate. Not next year. That's changing your story in parts.
Bayern can't wait for 2 years.
They will also be risk aware of many competitors in case Leroy once should be on a free. If ever.

IF Leroy or any other City player would want to leave MCFC only because of being apllauded and admired by another club and players
I would let him go and that's what Pep said several times as well.

Bernardo or KDB would smile that away and tell anybody how happy they are here. That's the difference.

I am personally disappointed about Leroy's way of handling the current situation
but I don't share the hatred on here for Bayern's desperate statements that Leroy is a fantastic player and would suit Bayern arguably.
It's difficult to understand for me where this thin-skinned reaction is coming from.
Leroy has done nothing wrong,his agent is negotiating a new deal,the players don't speak,he said at brighton he is really happy and will be here next season,people need to get a grip and not expect him to speak when no other player would do

Leroy has done nothing wrong,his agent is negotiating a new deal,the players don't speak,he said at brighton he is really happy and will be here next season,people need to get a grip and not expect him to speak when no other player would do
Don't talk bloody sense. You are only showing your self up.. :)

You’ve answered your own question. Bernardo and Sterling have been better and more consistent. They have set the standard that Leroy has to match to get more playing time.

What’s your opinion of half the Bayern team and a long list of others associated with the club bombarding our player with pressure to force a move via the media?

They might be better and more consistent - and might be the clear no. 1 and no. 2 - but it is not the difference between superstar and second rate bench player. And that is the way Pep handles this. Normal in this situation would be that the best 2 would start the big matches but Pep would try to give Sane the time then in the other matches.

The club and the players do not do anything. It is the media that questions on and on and on and a club that does not deny the interest and players that might answer if they are asked for Sanes quality or if they would like to have him. Bayern and there transfer business or the lack of is sport media topic no. 1 in Germany right now. Actually that whole transfer business tires me and I would like the football to start again. Thank got the US tour starts tomorrow and at Wednesday night the first test match. I really watched every minute of the two training sessions that were shown this week...

How very interesting. You certainly know a lot about OUR club. But I can understand how attractive we must be to anyone who has to watch football in leagues that can never match the Premier League.

I actually enjoy football matches of the Bundesliga as it is less predictable. But I watch matches of the EPL and La Liga if they sound interesting - sometimes they are, often they aren't. Often I just follow the results and switch into matches when the top team is loosing - I like that aspect of Schadenfreude. You have to take the best of all.

They might be better and more consistent - and might be the clear no. 1 and no. 2 - but it is not the difference between superstar and second rate bench player. And that is the way Pep handles this. Normal in this situation would be that the best 2 would start the big matches but Pep would try to give Sane the time then in the other matches.

The club and the players do not do anything. It is the media that questions on and on and on and a club that does not deny the interest and players that might answer if they are asked for Sanes quality or if they would like to have him. Bayern and there transfer business or the lack of is sport media topic no. 1 in Germany right now. Actually that whole transfer business tires me and I would like the football to start again. Thank got the US tour starts tomorrow and at Wednesday night the first test match. I really watched every minute of the two training sessions that were shown this week...

I actually enjoy football matches of the Bundesliga as it is less predictable. But I watch matches of the EPL and La Liga if they sound interesting - sometimes they are, often they aren't. Often I just follow the results and switch into matches when the top team is loosing - I like that aspect of Schadenfreude. You have to take the best of all.
Bollocks,your chairman has talked about getting him to bayern numerous times as have current,former players and national manager,you have put immense pressure on the kid,i'm not surprised you deny it,everything about your club and your activities are scummy,hope sane tells you to get fucked,you can't bully us like you do every other club in your league

Bollocks,your chairman has talked about getting him to bayern numerous times as have current,former players and national manager,you have put immense pressure on the kid,i'm not surprised you deny it,everything about your club and your activities are scummy,hope sane tells you to get fucked,you can't bully us like you do every other club in your league
Ignore him he chats shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.