Flight to China cancelled again!

If I've got this right, Thomas Cook have used a company called Aeronexus as the carrier and their aircraft (they only have one) is ZS-NEX. According to Flightradar 24 it's still on the ground at Manchester

Purely a precaution after a few of the players heard the plane was being maintained by scousers.

Postpone the first game a couple hours IMO. I’m at work and would be gutted to miss the game

If I've got this right, Thomas Cook have used a company called Aeronexus as the carrier and their aircraft (they only have one) is ZS-NEX. According to Flightradar 24 it's still on the ground at Manchester

I find that incredible in itself. We are flying a squad worth probably £400m plus on a charter plane that is 29 years old with a company that have one plane when we are sponsored by one of the biggest airlines in the world.

Strange that it’s the same administration error or so the men reports,one clerical error yes but a second and same one again nah something doesn’t add up,whoever is responsible needs a bollocking ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.