City's New Kits - 2019/20

I’ve been thinking of ordering the away kit for a few weeks and popped into Sports Direct today to try it on before ordering it from the City Store. Genuinely can’t believe how poor the quality is of the tacky yellow bit on the shoulder. Felt like it would come off after a couple of washes. Does anyone know if the more expensive version is the same material?

Really surprised that they’d use such crap materials and still charge £65
Thought exactly the same when I seen them in the flesh today....absolutely awful aren't they.

Thought exactly the same when I seen them in the flesh today....absolutely awful aren't they.

Wouldn't say they were awful, but I didn't like the feel of the rubbery shoulder bits - on one home kit on the rail, there was bits of paper or cardboard that had presumably stuck to the rubber in the box they were transported in!

One things for sure, the Citys new kits-2020/21 thread will be fun

Noone will be able to say that's not it or obviously fake just because it's got some random colour sloshed on the sleeves..........

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.