Flight to China cancelled again!

Pep and the squad won’t hive a fuck I think and would rather be home with the facilities we have.

The number crunchers and money men will be fucking livid and someone’s arse will be in a sling over this.
They were probably glad of two nights extra at home but it will impact on pre-season. Arriving Tuesday morning and still an onward journey so little or no time to get
ready for the match. The wise thing to do would be to treat this game almost exclusively as a training session even if we get "hammered" in the process. Given that a lot of the party are only a couple of days into training and given the circumstances should not be risked, I would expect to see all the young lads to get at least an hour on Wednesday.

I assume someone at TC is now looking for a new role. How can they not apply to air traffic control for a flight slot is beyond me

They often get off the ground within 3 hours of scheduled takeoff time tbf.

I was on one a couple of years ago and it was about 2 hr 40 mins late when we got on the plane. I was literally getting my claim ready. Fuck me that pilot would have taken off with the door open to avoid the 3 hr delay. I have never experienced a plane take off as quickly as that did.

It was like he was on his radio to the other pilots going “get out of my fucking way, I’m next like it or lump it”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.