Flight to China cancelled again!

What is the flight number or who is the carrier and what time did they take off from Manchester ?

Only ask as ARN329 has left Abu Dahbi and is heading to Brisbane, its now called EY484.

Aircraft registration is ZS-NEX

Just whack that into google and you will find some info on it.

Still parked up in Abu Dhabi

Could we not have flown somewhere in between here and China on the original day if we couldn't get into China?
At least then the players could have got rid of the jetlag before the west ham game.
I'm sure a club where we flew to would have let us borrow their training pitches.

*I have no idea how the airspace works so may not have ever been an option*

Could we not have flown somewhere in between here and China on the original day if we couldn't get into China?
At least then the players could have got rid of the jetlag before the west ham game.
I'm sure a club where we flew to would have let us borrow their training pitches.

*I have no idea how the airspace works so may not have ever been an option*

Norwich ?

Tried to post a pic from Luke Bolton’s Instagram of the airport lounge at Abu Dhabi but can’t from my phone. But it looks like they’re sat in a lounge, going nowhere.

Last edited:
Tried to post a pic from Luke Bolton’s Instagram of the airport lounge at Abu Dhabi but can’t from my phone. But it looks like they’re sat in a lounge, going nowhere.

Just when you think the typical city tag has finally gone it strikes again.

Flight time from London to Shanghai direct is 11 hours 15 minutes so if they left here around 11 am they should be starting their descent soon. Don't know how AD fits in though - just looked at Luke Bolton's Instagram and can't see any recent pictures?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.