Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine players leave us knowing they’ve been treated properly and been well looked after. Ipso facto, when new teammates ask what it’s like here, I’d wager very few speak unkindly, and that in turn adds to our reputation as the place players go to learn, to win, and to be treated as the ultimate professionals. Can’t put a price on that.

Imagine players leave us knowing they’ve been treated properly and been well looked after. Ipso facto, when new teammates ask what it’s like here, I’d wager very few speak unkindly, and that in turn adds to our reputation as the place players go to learn, to win, and to be treated as the ultimate professionals. Can’t put a price on that.

Is that you, Jesus?

I agree,i love the way we treat our players,some can't understand what we do with running down contracts of our oldies and being respectful of the players wishes as to where they want to go but i think we do the right thing,it's not all about money

Good luck to Delph, was a good signing for City.

His signing was one of the best threads the transfer forum has seen.

A random blue getting info the deal was back on, and the "expert" Villa fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.