Illegal streaming being clamped down on

Don't want people to stream something illegally? Cool. Provide them with a legal alternative and then you might have grounds to 'clamp down' on it.

Luckily with Amazon Prime getting some rights there's a chance that one day every single game could be live streamed over the internet.

If Amazon decide that's what they want to do then it will happen. Just dipping their toes in the water atm.

Don't want people to stream something illegally? Cool. Provide them with a legal alternative and then you might have grounds to 'clamp down' on it.

Luckily with Amazon Prime getting some rights there's a chance that one day every single game could be live streamed over the internet.

Every single game can be streamed via BEIN Sports or NBC.

......Luckily with Amazon Prime getting some rights there's a chance that one day every single game could be live streamed over the internet.

NBCSports in USA show EVERY game live between their 'FREE' (Included in the most basic cable/satellite package) TV channels and online, with the exception of 2 games per round that are only shown via their gold pass for approx. 50 quid a year. And yes, 3pm Saturday means f'all in US.

I can watch pretty much every City game whilst in the USA . NBC FS etc are on my free cable. I can't watch BBC when I'm over there for which I pay a 12 month licence fee, nor Sky even though I still pay a subscription every month ...Then they wonder why people try and get round it...
FYI ... I setup my firetv when in UK with a UK Amazon account. Loaded all the apps and brought it to US. Always start it up with StrongVPN or NordVPN and can watch everything including BBC :)

NBCSports in USA show EVERY game live between their 'FREE' (Included in the most basic cable/satellite package) TV channels and online, with the exception of 2 games per round that are only shown via their gold pass for approx. 50 quid a year. And yes, 3pm Saturday means f'all in US.

That’s probably because the games have all been played by then.

;-)

I, also, can’t understand why you can’t watch 3.00 ko’s for a fee. Do the powers that be still think that streaming live matches affects live attendance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.