United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks on ragcafe are comparing Pogba with Zidane. Lol. Everyday you see something new.
tenor.gif

can see why they might do that? both w*nkers

The ex players saying they can catch city is exactly what you want to hear.
No other club would have shite like that. If the ex players were realistic it would take the pressure off. But big money spent and expectations high will mean it will all turn a lot quicker.
Solskjaer will be like a rabbit in the headlights come October.
I used to hate Sky, BBC keep mentioning them morning, noon and night, But now I love it! They're making things worse for the rags! They're backing every bad decision they're making the last 6 years.

I feel the theatre of dreams should be renamed the pit of misery...far more appropriate for that pile of s**te,the useless bastards who use the home changing room and the glory hunting plastic fans

No other club would have shite like that. If the ex players were realistic it would take the pressure off. But big money spent and expectations high will mean it will all turn a lot quicker.
I used to hate Sky, BBC keep mentioning them morning, noon and night, But now I love it! They're making things worse for the rags! They're backing every bad decision they're making the last 6 years.
United to win the fantasy football is a given. Sells papers and keeps them in a job, worry about the PL disappointment later, that where Ollie is valuable as a sacrifice for Eds purchasing.

United to win the fantasy football is a given. Sells papers and keeps them in a job, worry about the PL disappointment later, that where Ollie is valuable as a sacrifice for Eds purchasing.
Solskjaer won't even park in the managers car park when he turns up for training, He thinks running in general will improve their game, Football has moved on from 20 years ago but he hasn't!
The fans are that arrogant that they wouldn't want to just start from scratch and forget about 2 seasons to do things properly, Everything has to happen right now because they carry on like spoiled brats.
They always go on about the "United Way", The "United Way" has always been to throw money at it, That's from the 80's, 90's and the 00's, Moaning about Ourselves and Chelsea's spending yet they've gone above and beyond both clubs with spending, They simply don't know when to stop.

Its great!

They should worry about catching there true rivals first the K@nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.