Away tickets

I've had my 980 points added for this season for the renewal and cup schemes and whilst I'm not planning on missing games nowhere does it say, that I can see, that I will be docked points for missing a game or granted extra points if I swipe in at the turnstile so to me this will do absolutely nothing to force people to attend the home games, City don't really care if you attend or not they've got your money and can't resell the seat unless you offer it up so there's nothing in it for them.

Is that the 18/19 season because it does say that the 19/20 season cup scheme points will not be added until we are knocked out of that particular cup?

It’s the supporters clubs that do the most whoring .......
Using and Getting tickets and points for members who qualify who have no intention of going to the games, then passing them on to supporters who don’t qualify, at times supporters who are not actually members of there SC.
And funny enough it seems to be supporters club members (branch secretaries and in other high up positions in SC ) that seem to be the ones speaking for us none SC members via there position in City matters .
And funny enough again it seems there system of whoring has been left intact with these changes and even funnier there ticket allocation is untouched where as the regular fan now has a 5% less chance of getting a ticket

Having ranked SC members on the City matters is akin to having Gill on Uefa
Supporters clubs Self serving there own interests as usual

Last edited:
If it was a ballot, different 18-25 year olds could be picked for each game to ensure anybody who has applied gets the chance to get to an away game. As it is, the same 18-25 year olds will likely eat up the 150 tickets thus not giving others a chance to get one. If it's all about "fairness", then we were promised a ballot. This is bollocks

But surely the same 150 young people won’t always be the first in the queue to get them?

The figures show it spiked, ie harder to get tickets, when they introduced the £30 cap. Last season was the easiest season to get tickets since before the cap was introduced.
Spot-on. The price cut made a big difference. Many dropped out of places like Arsenal and Chelsea charging £60 plus a ticket. With my points I have virtually always got a Derby ticket (plus Anfield) but missed out for one season and was surprised. I am usually forced into the Home end at places like Bournemouth. I still believe clubs should be made to provide bigger away allocations (when required) and the FSA should fight for this. It mostly works well in the FA Cup

It’s the supporters clubs that do the most whoring .......
Using and Getting tickets and points for members who qualify who have no intention of going to the games, then passing them on to supporters who don’t qualify, at times supporters who are not actually members of there SC.
And funny enough it seems to be supporters club members (branch secretaries and in other high up positions in SC ) that seem to be the ones speaking for us none SC members via there position in City matters .
And funny enough again it seems there system of whoring has been left intact with these changes and even funnier there ticket allocation is untouched where as the regular fan now has a 5% less chance of getting a ticket

Having ranked SC members on the City matters is akin to having Gill on Uefa
Supporters clubs Self serving there own interests as usual
Great post. The other whores are of course ticket office staff themselves who seem to rake of a number of tickets and sell them on for their own gain. Nothing being done about that is there?

Is that the 18/19 season because it does say that the 19/20 season cup scheme points will not be added until we are knocked out of that particular cup?

Apologies you are probably right I'm at work and the city ticket page won't load but suspect it is just the season card points that have been added at this time but still I'm not aware that I''ll be docked points for non attendance or that I won't receive my cup points should I miss a game

But surely the same 150 young people won’t always be the first in the queue to get them?

I think we both know what will likely happen here.....

Wherever these 150 were getting their tickets from before, will tell them to get their own through the 18-25 release but will still apply for the same amount and give them to Tom, Dick and Harry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.