Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already begun.

I hope they fall away badly in the league this season so they're not our direct rivals, not sure I'm ready for another year of those insufferable ****s.

Bascombe another journalist fawning over the Scousers. It really is quite pathetic and nauseating.

Just what is the point of saying that when he must have seen the crowds with his own eyes,it's just stupid and a waste of words
We should build a two tier Press Centre at the Etihad, one with Chesterfield suites, champagne fridge, top class food and state of the art technology for the decent journo’s (I know there’s not a lot). Then for the likes of Arsecombe, wooden chairs from Ikea, warm rola cola, sandwiches from the local convenience store and and dial up internet. He was a twat for coming up with that, like most Dippers he thinks he’s funny, he’s not like the rest of them.

That’s right Jurgen.

Even with the introduction off FFP, which you know about, City can still spend £300mill a season on players.

Looks like Jurgen dropped into Bayern for a quick chat while he was back home in Germany.

Obviously FSG have pulled the purse strings after Jurgen spent £388,850,000 on players since becoming Liverpool Manager. Remember his pledge? Or is it down to FFP and having the highest wage bill in the PL?

Klopp.

“People talk about it like, ‘Now another £300m or £200m’. There are maybe only two clubs in the world – it looks in the moment like Barcelona and [Real] Madrid can do the same – City and PSG that can do it every year

It's already begun.

I hope they fall away badly in the league this season so they're not our direct rivals, not sure I'm ready for another year of those insufferable ****s.

"It was such a shit attempt at humour, the readers could have been forgiven for thinking it was written by a deluded 10 year-old Liverpool fan. #justagag #Bascombesatwat

Klopps started already,we can't match City's spending.
Said we're one of the clubs who can spend 200-300m every year and they can't, even though their spending last summer (200m) eclipsed our last two summers combined (130m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.