United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Daft and Arrogant sums them up perfectly. Who else only those idiots would believe that they are good enough to finish ahead of us. Solskjaer just constantly repeats himself and telling United fans what they want to hear and they're gullible enough to buy into it.
The Nationwide League manager will be sacked by October so let's enjoy the couple of months whilst we can eh :-)
How are the season tickets going ?

I have been reading about Neymar offering his services to the rags.
If you can suspend disbelief for long enough to think that he will move there, then you should also consider this.
The rags are reluctant to sign him because of his diving.......

We all know the rags don’t buy divers.

They teach their new players the 'art' after they arrive at the swamp. The prime example being Tom Daley; I don’t ever recall him diving while he played for Villa, but within weeks the pisscan had shown him how to perfect his technique.

Another Reds fan said his family had to endure abuse from rival fans, including regular swearing.

Christ, regular swearing......!!

If Mrs Vienna’s daughter knew how much swearing our grandson hears at games, she’d never let him go to another match!

We all know the rags don’t buy divers.

They teach their new players the 'art' after they arrive at the swamp. The prime example being Tom Daley; I don’t ever recall him diving while he played for Villa, but within weeks the pisscan had shown him how to perfect his technique.
Disagree. He was renowned as a diver when he was at Watford.

Their entire transfer strategy is a shambolic mess. They have no idea what they're doing whatsoever

Football's equivalent of drunken pinata or pin the tail on the donkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.