Wolves post match thread

Liverpool did win it in 2017.
xpLNfOA.gif

really poor again....looks awful to be honest..completely the wrong body shape/position when in defensive situation

he will do well to get a look in at all if he performs like this. Mendy, Zinchenko would both easily play in front of him...laporte as well if necessary.

I have been shocked at how badly he has played, I remember him here before and he looked a real prospect. Last two games he has looked like some random short bloke picked from the crowd who has had a total memory loss that he was ever a footballer.

Pls will the club give Franny Lee a job so he can teach this team how to take pens. I'm not worried about the players, there ball control and movement was excellent, Angelino will also improve, he's just trying to hard, so not worried.

Haha I knew there'd be plenty of posts on this game, some truly are happier after a defeat, with lots of moaning to sink their teeth into. #worryingtimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.