Talksport

I do listen from 7 -7.30 for the paper review then revert to normality and put some music on to get me sorted and woken up ready for work
I used to listen to hawksbee and Jacobs a lot but they started gabbing on about us, used to listen to the sports bar but cundy and the plastic rag started to go shit and fell in line with the rest of the bitter wankers.
I'm also slowly going off 5live as they have turned into Scouse twats fm.

I used to listen to hawksbee and Jacobs a lot but they started gabbing on about us, used to listen to the sports bar but cundy and the plastic rag started to go shit and fell in line with the rest of the bitter wankers.
I'm also slowly going off 5live as they have turned into Scouse twats fm.
I used to watch soccer am the Goldstein took over and ruined it and now everytime I hear the smug **** I want to punch his fucking lights out.Cundy is a childish twat too

Kept saying what about wee davie..

Yeah what about him hes fucking useless.
Only manager more useless is at the wheel
Cant believe they didnt mention Mcleish. Brazil absolutely loves him Always pushing forward for jobs. Maybe the recent stint back at Scotland has changed his mind

I can't stand Adrian Durham. I know he's a WUM and I know he just tries to get a reaction for listeners to call in but he's just so argumentative. Even when callers have a valid point and Durham is wrong, he'll twist it and talk over the caller to make them look wrong.
That being said, he's one of the only presenters to have a good word to say about City. Maybe he does that to wind listeners up too, but he seems fair when it comes to us and often compliments us.

I can't stand Adrian Durham. I know he's a WUM and I know he just tries to get a reaction for listeners to call in but he's just so argumentative. Even when callers have a valid point and Durham is wrong, he'll twist it and talk over the caller to make them look wrong.
That being said, he's one of the only presenters to have a good word to say about City. Maybe he does that to wind listeners up too, but he seems fair when it comes to us and often compliments us.
Durham " I know your point is true and totally blows my view right out of the water but I'm not having it"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.