Talksport

I don't know how you guys continue to listen, if it annoys you that much turn it off or over. Weathers nice, get some tunes on, smile. Fuck em all
I have a who in the media hates City most chart on my wall, i need to keep it up to date, that twat Jamie Jackson is romping it :)

Think he pretty much took on board what City fans said.

The fees do sound high, headlines fees at that, but Mendy gmhad more assists than Arnautovic.
Fees for us are expensive.
It seems to be largely ignored that Chelsea have spent £150 million and the rags a £100 million. And both looking at spending much more.

So Durham says we are spending too much on players ie individual deals.. then says that we should be looking to win the champions league with the money we have spent..

So Mr Durham... how do you hope to beat the likes of Bayern Barca and Real ??? you buy top notch players... and guess what, top notch players usually come at a price.. A high price.

The guy is twat.

A Spurs fan just now told Cundy that City were "cheating" by spending money, Cundy and the rag laughed at him and fucked him off, i'm sure a lot of Spurs fans have had a lobotomy

Have to admit it. I am listening can't not after such a fucking cracking transfer window. Sat here eating beef stew with a contented grin. The bitterness is beautiful

Have to admit it. I am listening can't not after such a fucking cracking transfer window. Sat here eating beef stew with a contented grin. The bitterness is beautiful
Great few days for me to have man flu, sat here on the couch listening and like you say their bitterness is a joy to behold, hope i'm ill when we sign Sanches

Great few days for me to have man flu, sat here on the couch listening and like you say their bitterness is a joy to behold, hope i'm ill when we sign Sanches
Apparently we are affecting Chelsea now. Glad Txixi is on the ball and does the groundwork months earlier. Get em in early then every fucker will panic and pay even more! Ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.