Talksport

I can't stand Adrian Durham. I know he's a WUM and I know he just tries to get a reaction for listeners to call in but he's just so argumentative. Even when callers have a valid point and Durham is wrong, he'll twist it and talk over the caller to make them look wrong.
That being said, he's one of the only presenters to have a good word to say about City. Maybe he does that to wind listeners up too, but he seems fair when it comes to us and often compliments us.

Durham is good at his job - which is taking the opposite view (of whatever, doesn't matter) deliberately in order to get lots of listeners to ring up frothing at the mouth and fill TalkSport's coffers with phone and advertising revenue.

Durham is good at his job - which is taking the opposite view (of whatever, doesn't matter) deliberately in order to get lots of listeners to ring up frothing at the mouth and fill TalkSport's coffers with phone and advertising revenue.
Yes, I know that. I've nothing against him being controversial to entice callers. But when he is argumentative and never wrong it's petty and annoying.

That thick bollock head prick this morning.
Said something along the lines of poor ollie thinks everyone wants the scum to fail.

That's simply not true according to bollock head.
Him and Saunders really want them to challenge and so does everyone else..

I know I shouldnt listen but it makes me laugh

He's different person when you listen to him at the weekend when he's hosting the score updates from across the country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.