Man City TV Launched

We're in Spain on hols so set it up on LG smart TV in the apartment , subscribed, watched the latest episodes of the foumidables then Sat back to watch the game and got the blue circle of death, oh well back to the pool

I'm convinced that's what it was.

That's why we couldn't hear the crowd live but could hear it on the replays imo.
I am convinced today’s match contributed to the delays in our departure for the tour and to the negative press from the state news agency.

But we are not in a position to allude to it, so we’re biting our lip and carrying on.

Last edited:
I am convinced today’s match contributed to the delays in our departure for the tour and to the negative press from the state news agency.

Be we are not in a position to allude to it, so we’re biting our lip and carrying on.

Again, this is a very plausible explanation of what has gone on so far.

I watched live today, outages were annoying but the main thing i was looking out for was buffering & there wasn't a single second of that, so all good via my Firestick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.