Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to a football podcast this morning and one of the guys on there asked the question of Bale being scared to leave Real. You can look at his situation and think fair play to him for seeing out his contract or leaving to go somewhere with a big pay out and prove a point but im sure if he dropped his wages then he would have interest from a lot of clubs and he could go there and show everyone just how good he is.

Was listening to a football podcast this morning and one of the guys on there asked the question of Bale being scared to leave Real. You can look at his situation and think fair play to him for seeing out his contract or leaving to go somewhere with a big pay out and prove a point but im sure if he dropped his wages then he would have interest from a lot of clubs and he could go there and show everyone just how good he is.

Was that ESPN?
I don't think he's scared at all. HE could comfortably get in most side in Europe, outside of City, Liverpool, Barca and Juventus. Italy would be a good move for him but they won't pay anywhere near what he is on/looking for

Was that ESPN?
I don't think he's scared at all. HE could comfortably get in most side in Europe, outside of City, Liverpool, Barca and Juventus. Italy would be a good move for him but they won't pay anywhere near what he is on/looking for
I agree, would be interesting to see him at a new team. Hopefully he doesn't go to China.

What a force he would be in our team now if he could rekindle that form of a few years ago.

Not happening now Asensio is out for the season. Wasn't happening anyway, like, but now I doubt he'll leave at all.

If Sane does end up leaving, wouldn’t this be some what reasonable? Yes I know there’s very little chance at all of it happening, but if Madrid are as desperate to let him go as they seem, perhaps they’d let him go on a free or <25 mil deal just to get him off their books (with RM still paying off a big chunk of his wages). This guy literally carried Wales in the Euros a few summers ago and single handedly won RM the CL two seasons ago. Still one of the best players (on his day!!) in the world. If we’re serious about winning the CL before Pep leaves, he could absolutely be the difference. Let’s Raz nail down the LW role with Mahrez interchanging often at RW due to Bale’s fitness. But he’s a top player and teammate and even would be home grown for us. If not Bale, Sancho is the only other option.

Zidane really doesnt want him there hes literally told the world hes going.

Can't make him go though. He is on a whopper of a deal that no one will match. They could look to pay him off and let him walk away but he doesnt have to accept it - if he genuenly wants to live in his nice house with his golf course in his back garden picking up his £2m a month then they can't stop him.

If they pay him off they are basically massively subsidising his move to a rival. That is just rank bad management.

This will not end well for Zidane / Real Madrid.

I wonder if Bayern will go for Bale as an alternative to Leroy? I’d be gutted if we lost Sane to those twats

I wonder if Bayern will go for Bale as an alternative to Leroy? I’d be gutted if we lost Sane to those twats
Bale's wages are the biggest hurdle. He was on 600K per week, 3 years ago after new contract. That's quite absurd for any club to even be able to afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.