Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much sancho have you seen? People banging on about him but the little I’ve seen he ain’t in leroy’s class.
Quiet a decent amount to be fair, I get a lot of bundesliga coverage where I live. The kid is only 19 years old too, hell we signed Leroy at 20. Look at Pogba, Reus, Pique, and even Rodri as perfect examples of them leaving their clubs as a youth only to be bought a couple years later. Keep in mind this is all hypotheticals, obviously don’t want Leroy to leave.

If Sane leaves I'd seriously consider asking Real about loaning Bale. They'd have to pay half of his wages so it would probably be dead before it even started, I guess it'd depend on how desperate they are to get rid, but with 12 days left in the window it's a big problem.

I worry about the season without Sane's directness and assists from the left (top assister last season & one behind KDB in 17/18), things could all get a bit samey without him and it could in tern hinder Silva & KDB - and not to forget Sterling who scores quite a few from Sane. Bale has a similar skillset to Sane.

Think it'd be better than rushing into signing someone permanently. Buy a year to find the right man. Bale may just have a thing or 2 to prove to RM and fire us to CL glory in the meantime.

In terms of him getting injured I'd just point to Kompany and it being a loan.

As I say, RM's demands could make it impossible but given the situation he's a good candidate.

Going to China. What a waste. He could have got a place at any top club in Europe.

He probably looks at the contract offered as a 4/5 generations pay day and feels that that sort of lasting family legacy is worth more in the long run than either a huge role in a team that will win nothing or a bit part role in a team that might challenge for major trophies.

If true what a pathetic clown he is
He has never had the heart. Good player but thinks he’s better than he is
If he took a pay cut and went back to spurs I would think more of him
Or if he took a pay cut to prove himself somewhere
Only interested in cash
3 months in he will hate it and retire

If he’s getting 1 million a week I expect he will be there for a year possibly two earn a wedge then get a move back to Europe to end his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.