Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for City fans to disgust regarding OUR interest in Maguire, not for you to tell us what the rags are doing.

My apologies then. Thought the fact there has been so much lazy "Manchester" referencing, rather than Utd or City, this might be of interest (Although will admit that Geoff does tag #mufc specifically)

Will leave with shame...

My apologies then. Thought the fact there has been so much lazy "Manchester" referencing, rather than Utd or City, this might be of interest (Although will admit that Geoff does tag #mufc specifically)

Will leave with shame...
your welcome as a Leicester city fan, as all fans are welcome here.

We should have signed VVD and blown Liverpool out of the water when we had the chance.

VVD alongside Kompany or Laporte.

We would have walked the PL and won the CL last season.

I remember a video on the OS showing Txiki laughing at VVD’s transfer fee to Liverpool.

In hindsight it was peanuts. Liverpool winning the CL last season has already paid that transfer fee back in prize money, shirt sales, and World wide exposure for Liverpool and VVD.

Strongly disagree. We bought Laporte with the money we would have bought VVD with. Laporte is a lot younger.

VVD had had a serious injury and had gone on strike for half a season. Both black marks to us as a club when looking at potential investment.

VVD could have had a recurrence of that injury and he wouldn't be as hyped as he is now.

In 3 years, VVD will be on the decline, whereas Laporte will be in his prime.

It's funny the way that Jim White character on Sky seems to be pushing so much for United to buy Maguire. He had no interest when the other reporter said City would not pay 80M but just kept on about United. Most sensible journalists have said that Maguire would be crazy to pick United and I bet Maguire would love to join City if given the chance. But I suppose that if we don't offer the money required he will end up playing for a rubbish team like United. It would actually be great fun listening to that sycophant White reporting if City go for Maguire and sign him.

It's funny the way that Jim White character on Sky seems to be pushing so much for United to buy Maguire. He had no interest when the other reporter said City would not pay 80M but just kept on about United. Most sensible journalists have said that Maguire would be crazy to pick United and I bet Maguire would love to join City if given the chance. But I suppose that if we don't offer the money required he will end up playing for a rubbish team like United. It would actually be great fun listening to that sycophant White reporting if City go for Maguire and sign him.

JWIAC.

Will leave with shame...

Ignore. There's plenty of transfer speculation on players not linked with City in this forum. It was a perfectly legitimate post.

Can’t believe he’s still at Leicester!

Surprised Utd have not wrapped this up.

Still time for us to get him and we really are missing a strong cb in my opinion. Having him on our team sheet would make our defence look solid. Problem is no way we are paying over £60m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.