Man City TV Launched

Complained about the lg compatibility & being unable to watch todays game & got a quick response:

Due to an issue we encountered with LG earlier this week, we’re showing the game at www.mancity.com/watch-live just for LG users.

A fix has been submitted for the TV app on LG but hasn’t got through the app store in time for today’s game unfortunately. If you head over to that link on your laptop or mobile etc, you should be able to watch live.

For those that are watching it, do you know why they were talking about some boxing tonight, in Texas, I think he said. Are they showing it? If so, why? If not why did he mention it?
The commentary is from dazn who are showing the boxing.

Complained about the lg compatibility & being unable to watch todays game & got a quick response:

Due to an issue we encountered with LG earlier this week, we’re showing the game at www.mancity.com/watch-live just for LG users.

A fix has been submitted for the TV app on LG but hasn’t got through the app store in time for today’s game unfortunately. If you head over to that link on your laptop or mobile etc, you should be able to watch live.

Fair play that City.

I have the latest LG 4k OLED TV, and the stream still doesn't work on that.
I also have a Shield and 4K UHD Firestick (if that doesn't work), but that still doesn't excuse City for releasing "City for TV" before it was ready.
Even when it is working, it is still a poor effort.
As i have said, even if this shit was free each month i would want my money back!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.