Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see this move being the right one for sane. would be surprised if he can handle the immense pressure of being bayern and germany's new poster boy. especially with clueless kovac leading him. wouldnt go as far as saying he is fragile but will be interesting to see how he deals. if it happens.

Last edited:
While we have got incoming signings sorted we have a bit of work to do when it comes to selling. If we let Sane go for anything less than £120 million its an absolute joke and sends out a message to other top clubs we can be manipulated. This will be copied by other clubs in the same way we overpaid for players when we were first bought.

Even if we want rid we have to be seen not to be ripped off let alone ridiculed continuously and then ripped off too. If we have a secret deal with Bayern then surely it should be torn up the way they’ve behaved like an entitled child.

We can’t be seen to sell to Bayern at any price now.

If we sell to anyone else it’s 120million minimum.

If we do anything else we are setting ourselves up to be taken advantage of in the future which is something we are trying our best to avoid when buying a player (and doing a good job) Makes about as much sense as giving Manga an extension.

Sane is a fantastic player who can be a bit of a twat at times but we can’t sell him under these circumstances. I can’t believe we will let this happen we are too well run to look like amateurs. Those days have long gone surely? As an aside I’m also puzzled by the player who is meant to replace him.

Sane is a baby but not as self righteous as Bayern. We should do everything to change his attitude. I couldn’t stand to see KHR strutting about having walked away with a top 10 player in the World for a bag of chips because players will always want to leave City for an historic club such as them.

Pissed off with how all this has been played out. Sancho going to Dortmund for next to nothing was one thing but this would be worse.

I never thought there would be two clubs I dislike more than our neighbours but 1. Liverpool 2. Bayern Effing Munich.

I feel l want to like my own post to calm the fuck down.

I love Sane, I think he has the potential to be among the best in the world and I hope he will stay. But there's one thing I never liked about him and that's his body language. He looks a little arrogant and like he does not care about anything. Sometimes it's good thing but it feels to me that he's the least committed player in our squad. I would be happy if he renews a contract and stays here for a decade but if he choose to leave I will use that money to bring Sancho back and I think he's no less good than him (and of course English and younger)

Again,players say nothing when negotiating,we don't give a running commentary and pep has been asked many times and he says it's up to leroy to decide,expecting anything more than that is silly,no offence
I don't expect any comments from Sane, etc but players have in the past made their feelings know before renewing contracts. Its not just the fact he's been stalling on his contract that makes me wonder though. Our players get linked with top clubs every year but we don't normally hear we are prepared to sell for a certain price, etc. And with Bayern constantly tapping him in public as well as being confident tells me they have been encouraged. I just hope he stays but not confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.