Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone on here thinks Bayern are going to
rip City off and get Leroy on the cheap, you are absolutely mad and deluded.

Do you think Khaldoon, Soreano, and Tixi(however it's spelt) are going to let Bayern shaft us, especially after what they have done to City over the last 10 years since Sheikh Mansour bought the club.

If Sane goes to Bayern, he will go for a massive transfer fee. And I also expect City to insert a painful future buy back clause.
If and it's a big if, that he goes, City wont get full value for him because of this contract situation.

Bayern are laying siege to City because of City's weakness, and that is no reflection of City's top brass, it is a reflection of the player's contractual situation......see Sancho. Similar scenario.

If anyone on here thinks Bayern are going to
rip City off and get Leroy on the cheap, you are absolutely mad and deluded.

Do you think Khaldoon, Soreano, and Tixi(however it's spelt) are going to let Bayern shaft us, especially after what they have done to City over the last 10 years since Sheikh Mansour bought the club.

If Sane goes to Bayern, he will go for a massive transfer fee. And I also expect City to insert a painful future buy back clause.

This - where has all this negativity come from. People acting like we are getting our pants pulled down and are powerless to stop it.

The situation is exactly as it was back in May. If Sane wants to go he can at the right price - a whopper of a figure. Otherwise he stays as he has 2 years left and we can look again next summer where the price would be a bit lower but still a whopper. And if we don't get the fee then he stays until the end of his deal and walks for free. That is how it is.

Right now the clubs are not even talking - it could happen pretty quick but if the call comes in all signs point to us asking for a figure that BM can not get close to. Result he stays here.

Some people on here need to pull themselves together.

If and it's a big if, that he goes, City wont get full value for him because of this contract situation.

Bayern are laying siege to City because of City's weakness, and that is no reflection of City's top brass, it is a reflection of the player's contractual situation......see Sancho. Similar scenario.

Bullsh1t. Completely different. Sancho did not have a contact. No City weakness at all. Obviously don't know what you are talking about. 2 years left on contract. Don't need to sell. Bayern trying to undermine the player. I smell claptrap put about by his agent trying to get a better deal. City want him to sign but got 2 years to do it.

The transfer to Bayern will be announced in the next 72 hours i guess.
Apparently City will be reinvesting the money in Oyarzabal who left a really nice impression in the sub21 wc.
Even top clubs cant hold young players who have have higher ambitions regarding play time + standing.
I think City gave Bayern their OK to work out a Deal right after the previous season ended.
One more reason why Citys leaderboard has been quiet all the time .
It is a hard but very wise desicion..
I think you believe too much of what you read in the papers.

Your club might be left looking very foolish indeed in a few days time. Especially if FIFA do their job. There are ways to conduct transfers, and the confuct of Bayerm Munich has been extremely disrespectful.

Doesn’t he have 2 years left on his contract? I know it might get to the point where he is looking like he won’t sign but if that’s the case then surely City would bite the bullet next summer and sell him then and still be able to get a £80m plus fee. If City still want him here then I’m sure he will be.

He’d have to publicly ask for a transfer for us to even contemplate it if we don’t want to sell.

I do think he’ll end up going to Bayern but I think it’s more likely to be next summer. If Pep thinks he’s a bad influence as some have suggested, and wants rid beforehand then perhaps he’ll go this summer for £120m+.

Whatever happens I think City are still in a decent position. If we do sell I just hope we’ve got a top class replacement lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.