Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pep has stated his total respect for Bayern for giving him a fucking job He now is paid with Man City money So he should tell his past employers to act with decorum befitting a top European football club and not go through SSN and any other football establishment that will listen to the German Fuck wits Apologies to all law abiding germans who have f-all to do with BM

And you think that the arrogant twats at Bayern would listen to Pep ?

For what it's worth I suspect they are pissed with him that he left them , increasing the chance of their club being pushed further down the chain. They probably expected him to sign for longer than his 3 year stint - being the self-obssesed arrogant cnuts that they are.

And which ‘noises’ might these be? The ones that said words to the effect - he wouldn’t stand in the way of ANYONE who wanted to leave? Does that mean that everyone wants to leave?
He said we have been trying everything to keep him but sane has to decide,he likened it to the sancho situation

The defeatist noises coming out of Pep, I wouldn’t scoff if I were you!

I was lol’n at the £60m, not that we might sell.

I actually think We might be looking to sell despite saying we are not.

Bayern are being given encouragement from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.