Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are fucking liars, Jesus Christ. Football clubs can't put the whole truth out. When it comes to transfers/contracts they have a party line which they stick to for blindingly obvious reasons.
I understand that to a certain extent, but not about a key member of our squad ffs, like this poster is saying.

These twats really are only third behind the rags & dippers in the classless stakes. Hope he stays for this season and if he does go elsewhere its psg or real for market value, and not that shower of corrupt shit spewing knob jockeys on the cheap.

Coz I presume the Bayern manager is working for Bayern,not Leroy's agents ? Just a guess like
Well I was speculating that his agents are playing Bayern to get a rise in offer out of us. They're not going to clue Bayern in otherwise City wouldn't rise to it.

How I see it is a lack of understanding the game fully just yet and like Kyle Walker alluded to in an interview on FiveLive in 2018 - a lack of confidence/belief in himself at times [“if he just believed in himself he could be anything”]

In no way at all do I see a lack of interest or effort.
That may be the case but it amounts to a similar outcome. Look I am not trying to knock the guy and hope he stays but I don't think he will.

My guess is this transfer has already been agreed, we're just awaiting for Sane's replacement to land in Manchester.

It would a good move for all sides - Sane needs gametime as he has stopped progressing and cannot claim a place in the first 11 at City, Pep probably needs a more intelligent and hardworking forward capable of playing 'inside', and Bayern need a posterboy for economic reasons.
This appears to me to be an unconventional transfer because Bayern look like they are trying to get him out of City by the back-door. They appear to be trying to present City with a fait accompli whereby a player who has not signed his contract extension suddenly goes to City, demands a transfer, and City are faced with either agreeing and taking £80-£90m now or half that in 12 months time. I think City know exactly what is going on, indeed I get the feeling that it is Bayern who are going to be the losers in this, because they have spent an entire Summer pursuing this project, and at the moment it seems like they are going to be unsuccessful.

Well I was speculating that his agents are playing Bayern to get a rise in offer out of us. They're not going to clue Bayern in otherwise City wouldn't rise to it.

If so,the manager wouldn't say anything regarding it I'm sure,not unless he was very confident of getting him,nothing makes sense with this saga no more,like you have just said,speculating is the only way forward,somert I'm not getting embroiled in,because most of it is pure guesswork now

This appears to me to be an unconventional transfer because Bayern look like they are trying to get him out of City by the back-door. They appear to be trying to present City with a fait accompli whereby a player who has not signed his contract extension suddenly goes to City, demands a transfer, and City are faced with either agreeing and taking £80-£90m now or half that in 12 months time. I think City know exactly what is going on, indeed I get the feeling that it is Bayern who are going to be the losers in this, because they have spent an entire Summer pursuing this project, and at the moment it seems like they are going to be unsuccessful.
I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.