Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so,the manager wouldn't say anything regarding it I'm sure,not unless he was very confident of getting him,nothing makes sense with this saga no more,like you have just said,speculating is the only way forward,somert I'm not getting embroiled in,because most of it is pure guesswork now
Most of it is indeed pure guesswork from our POV on here, but I'd be surprised if Sane and his agent hasn't spoken to Munich. The longer this drags on, the less time we have to possibly buy a replacement. I think it's time for Leroy to reveal what he intends to do on staying or leaving. It's dragged on far too long as it is.

My guess is this transfer has already been agreed, we're just awaiting for Sane's replacement to land in Manchester.

It would a good move for all sides - Sane needs gametime as he has stopped progressing and cannot claim a place in the first 11 at City, Pep probably needs a more intelligent and hardworking forward capable of playing 'inside', and Bayern need a posterboy for economic reasons.
Bollocks,it would be a very bad move for us,fuck what they need,we have a squad not just the first 11,pep likes his wingers to stay out wide

Most of it is indeed pure guesswork from our POV on here, but I'd be surprised if Sane and his agent hasn't spoken to Munich. The longer this drags on, the less time we have to possibly buy a replacement. I think it's time for Leroy to reveal what he intends to do on staying or leaving. It's dragged on far too long as it is.

Yup,it's been time for Leroy to reveal his feelings for over a fortnight now,it's a piss take the whole saga

Like everything in life there is middle ground. Everyone knows he is an immense talent and it would be disappointing to lose him but it is also fair to ask why with all his talent isn't he playing. Pep is no fool and will do what is best for the team so what is stopping him picking Leroy? I don't think it's turning on Leroy to ask these questions. It doesn't have to be anything negative about either person. I was thinking about the Thierry Henry video when he explained that Pep took him off because he decided to go against Peps system and move from his position. It could just be that Leroy feels this doesn't suit his style of play and tends to break Peps rules on the pitch now and then or he struggles to play that way. Pep has said many times that if one player breaks the system it puts pressure on the rest of the team and it annoys him. I know this is all if's but's and maybe's but there could be genuine reasons that Leroy could be considering leaving maybe he thinks their style of play suits him better and maybe Pep is prepared to let him go because he needs someone who will play 100% his way. It could be a situation where there is no bad guy and it just is what it is. After saying all that I hope he signs and we get even stronger this season.

I’m hoping his game time in pre-season is a positive sign. If it was a done deal Pep wouldn’t have entertained playing him.

This is probably going to be the major contract of his career, with a chance of him becoming the best player in the world during its duration. It was never going to be easy to negotiate.

Hope he starts on Sunday. Even if he leaves it would be nice to see him tear the Dippers a new arsehole one more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.