United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you mental.
I rang sky up once and told them to get that channel off my sky list
I cancelled Sky when I received a letter saying my subs had gone up £3 per month, but they were giving me Man-ure. TV. I rang Sky and gave the guy who answered a right ear bashing.

"You've put my subs up by 3 quid per month and try to appease me with man u TV, I'm a City supporter. Cut me off immediately you cheeky hard faced Sky ****s!".

I cancelled Sky when I received a letter saying my subs had gone up £3 per month, but they were giving me Man-ure. TV. I rang Sky and gave the guy who answered a right ear bashing.

"You've put my subs up by 3 quid per month and try to appease me with man u TV, I'm a City supporter. Cut me off immediately you cheeky hard faced Sky ****s!".
I had to ring amazon yesterday.
Turned my firestick on a fucking advert for scum TV came on that.
Apparently theres nothing they can do

Funnily enough, I've just been googling the number for Amazon prime. I have an account but can't download any apps. Do you have a number that isn't £1.50 per minute mate?
I went onto my amazon account.
Contact us.
Enter your number and they ring you straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.