City's New Kits - 2019/20

I have a feeling they might know better....

They’re selling two home shirts and one of them is already the fastest selling home shirt in the history of the club.

They’re now selling an anniversary shirt on top of that which is going to sell great as well.

Know f*** all indeed. :)
Besides all of this, which is correct, we obviously couldn't go the whole season having a sponsor-free home kit. Contracts don't really work that way.

Hope you’re right pal and it’s makes it easier for us old farts to lay our hands on one of the numbered ones.
Have to respectfully disagree on the demographic though! I’ve already second guessed and raised the issue with the missus that this is my Birthday present in early Sept when I’ll be 58. This kit will appeal to all ages, especially us old gits as it’s classic City style but also contemporary!
I’m not sure either way on the demographics of who buys kits, but considering the new home kit is the fastest selling kit ever (someone posted that on here) then it must be doing well.

I’m in the older age group of fans and this will be the first shirt I’ve bought in years. All that aside it’s a thing of beauty and oh how I’d love that to be the template for our home kit.

I Wonder what the make up of fans who actually buy shirts is. I would imagine it isn’t old school fans who love this new anniversary kit, and it’s more young under 20’s and overseas people. I might be wrong, but if it is that, they have no real connection to that old kit and the new home kit will massively outsell this anniversay kit. If that is the case, I’d say the puma / city execs know exactly what they’re doing.
It'll be old school fans loving the 125th shirt believe me. I agree with what's already been said....this should've been this season's kit even with sponsors on it. It's absolutely fuckin ludicrous to have a 125th anniversary home shirt with purple on the sleeves when we have never had purple on any home kit in our 125 year existence. They can't have done their market research on what City fans actually want imo. What are we saying here that we'll have a kit with a fuckin big unicorn on the front and a picture of the winners of love island on the back because it'll sell more shirts? I think this 125th shirt will be sold out instantly and someone at puma will be getting their arse slapped for only releasing limited numbers....hopefully this will bode well for home shirts in the future though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.